🍋 Chocolate Bonbon x Sour Belt🍋

Request by: cupidmyz

----------------------

(No POV)

Sour Belt was inside one of the cubicles set out for her, as she was quickly sewing a new suit for a fellow customer who would arrive daily to enquire clothing for different occasions like weddings, Birthday parties and so on. At the moment, the dress was requested for a special person and needed to be flawless.

Sour Belt was very good with her hands, and yes also during sex but that's a different story; her stitches were neat and hidden away under the fair seams of the fabric. She was generally very proud of her work, always putting a smile on her face whenever she finishes them. We all know how confident she can get....yet not as confident as her girlfriend.

Finally, after some more stitching, the dress was done, and Sour's proudness grew. She felt.... wow..... something new.... The way...She would satisfy both herself and Bonbon.... No wait... Why did she thought of that??? That's so sinful Sour Belt... But still she couldn't escape from those sweet and perverted thoughts. She was willing to kick them out of her mind, but more came, and a horny voice echoed in her ear; You need me. Use me Sour Belt. We both know you want it.

The maiden huffed as she shuffled her suit into a random closet, her head hitting itself against the door as more horny thoughts flooded her mind. Damn how could a cookie get in such a embarrassing state THIS quickly!?

Sour tried to ignore them as she gathered other materials for her next project. She sat on a chair and began sketching for it, holding onto her hair for God sake since this bitch would go and make out with someone so roughtly just to escape from this sexual frustration. But that's it. She was not ok. She gave up in the final.

" Fuck it. Nobody can hear me, right?" She started, as she sat up, her hand grasping her shirt in lust. " The workshop is closed, so...a little bit of fun won't kill anyone~"

Sour Belt waddled to a couch and made herself comfortable, her hands moving slightly on her chest, to her thighs and ending up lowering her pants a bit. Her heavy breathing was loud and filled with excitement and carefulness in case anyone would randomly decide to interrupt her from masturbating.
She slipped one of her hand on her clit and rested them there for a few seconds before pushing two of them in. Her legs jolted as she pumped herself, resulting in soft moans to emitt from her mouth.

" O-oh God~ If Bonbon was here.... She would f-for sure let me r-ruin her~" the movements of her fingers began to accelerate, her other hand grasping the red couch sheet and pulling it closer to her in pleasure. Her nails hit some wonderful spots that made her gag in her own moans, pleasure rising. But it felt nothing compared to having sex with your partner. Random thing, ik, but I had to admit it-

A knock on the door made Sour flinch and stop her impure actions.

" W-WHAT DO YOU WANT-? YOU BETTER SAY IT QUICKLY I-IM BUSY." The maiden half yelled as she instinctively pulled her pants back up.

" Keep the noise down darling, you're disturbing me from doing my job." Bonbon's voice was cockish and slightly annoyed, but of course, acting flirty in the end. " Do you wish me to help you out~?"

" I-IN YOUR DREAMS. You didn't knock!! Such disrespect."

" Disrespect? Oh please. I-"