✨ White Lily x Dark Cacao ✨+🔥? (GIFT)

No request! This is a special Birthday gift for my best friend Yasukefanpage who was always by my side and helped me feel better everytime I was down. Ik you go through difficult times so the least I can do for ya is to give you all the comfort you deserve and need!! Love you a lot and Happy Birthday!! ❤️❤️❤️

This will be a rather.... Long oneshot since writing fluff and angst is like....yes. 🤲✨

In this oneshot, Dark Enchantress and White Lily aren't the same person, yet DE manipulated WL for a few reasons. In this oneshot, White Lily is a spirit. Boom 😍

--------------------------

Once upon a time, there were two cookies who were always by each other's side. Their souls belonged to one another, and their promises and secrets were untold to the world. Both these cookies made sure to continue the legacy of their blood, and watch as their heir grew other children, and their children...other ones.
In the past, suffering emmited and forced the two partners to fight against the evil, although one of them turned into the shadow they never meant to be. However, courage, trust and love made the two reunite and defeat the darkness that once ruled over the souls of innocent people.... Until one of them disappeared and reincarnated into something so sweet to hold, smell and admire Its beauty.

Dark Cacao Cookie, the great king of the Dark Cacao Kingdom who was once defeated and left in pains, came back and fought for his place.
White Lily Cookie, on the other hand, who was betrayed and left behind by her only friends, came back stronger and promised to find the one she loves.
But the real question everyone was asking...were the two still meeting each other? Was White Lily Cookie lost...definitely?

-----------------------

The Dark Cacao Kingdom seemed to be extremely loud in that night; each fighter and citizen was wandering around the center, bizarrely buying a enormous amount of flowers, even dresses and such. Probably a wedding was planned or something like that. Yet, the King Dark Cacao Cookie didn't suspect anything. In fact, he ignored the act of his people and got kicked with memories as he sat in the shadows of his room; White Lily Cookie.... the stolen future of this cookie needed to come back to life, and change into something bright again.
They never had the chance to think of what might've happen If they actually become the rulers of a Kingdom officially... I mean, Dark Cacao was already the king, but he always wished to have a loyal, sweet and caring queen alongside him. He truly missed her daily presence. But he didn't jump to conclusions. He decided that waiting would be just good.

* * *

Dark Cacao was watching upon his chaotic Kingdom and far away from the lower towns, gazing the gracious chocolate mountains filled with snow that hid multiple beasts and enemies to defeat. He enjoyed the bitter aroma, carried by the freezing wind that fluttered his cape. Snowflakes grew bigger and formed snow on the roofs of the poor builded houses, but it truly gave King Dark Cacao such a nice vibe. Seems that each cookie from his Kingdom were celebrating something in the center, which Dark Cacao Cookie didn't even bother to ask about.

As minutes passed, the thoughts of the great King got darker, ignoring the happy cheers of his citizens; his past lover. The one who could calm him down only by the simplest touch. He tensed up, worried that her beautiful face would end up being only a burning memory, deep hidden inside King Dark Cacao's heart. It ached from how much nostalgia scoured him. She stopped arriving at his call for so long already...or at least that's what he thought. He felt sick. He felt numb and lonely, and only his disciples and fighters were capable to make him feel better, especially Second Watcher.