🍋✨Licorice x Pomegranate 🍋✨

Request by loreisntme

(Yk what they say. If life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people's eyes. )

~ Love me or hate me? ~

-----------------------------

" I HATE YOU!!" was the sentence Licorice was often hearing from Pomegranate whenever they were arguing or accidentally bumped into each other. Sounds stupid, ik. Yet, it was such an unfortunate feeling for Licorice Cookie. Something inside him made his heart flutter when his eyes met Pom's gracious sight. She was indeed a monster with wonderful skills of hiding her crimes. The main question was...why was he interested in her? Licorice himself couldn't understand that.

-----------------------------

Ah yes another day, another stressful and rather useless fight. What a wonderful day in the CoD.

Inside Pomegranate's room, screams and gasps of disagreements could be heard echoing.

" Y-you're such a brat!!" Licorice gasped in fake revulsion as Pomegranate crossed her arms and listened to his bamblings.

" If you weren't so stubborn and lazy, maybe we weren't even here arguing like two crazy fucks." Pom huffed as she glared at her enemy.

" Y-you watch your mouth!! I lost track of time for a simple thing but that doesn't mean I am lazy!!"

" You disappointed Dark Enchantress Cookie. Such a disgrace." Pomegranate continued, ignoring him. " You were the one in charge. The one who was able to succeed and complete this mission... but you got dragged down again and you embarrassed me. Wait no. You embarrassed ALL of us. You should stop failing all the time."

" I w-would like to see you do b-better. You grandma lover!" Licorice spat hesitantly. Such a dreadful idea.

" You dare call me that hm, Grim Reaper Cookie? Fine then. Don't you remember the day when you were kneeling down for Dark Enchantress and even tried to fucking kiss her legs? You're disgusting."

" S-STOP REVEALING SECRETS. Y-you'd definitely do the same!!"

" No I wouldn't (lie). Now just try to make me shut up."

" Y-You have bodypillows of a literal grandma you i-idiot."

"...." Pomegranate just narrowed her eyes and placed her hand over her mouth in embarrassment. Oh how much she hated being reminded that she simps for Dark Enchantress.

" You like to play with fire hm little boy~? Fine then. What If I tell Dark Enchantress about your...little secret~?" She threatened him as a mischevious smirk trailed her face. Licorice, on the other hand, overthinked the situation; was Pomegranate aware of the fact he liked her? Was Dark Enchantress against the relationships between the Cookies of Darkness? If that was true, it would've been the stupiest thing DE could possibly think of.

Licorice had nothing else in mind but to instinctively step forward aaand... pinn Pom against the wall behind her.

" The fuck you doing-?"

" D-don't you dare tell Dark Enchantress about... That secret."

" Do you even know what secret I'm talking about-" Pomegranate tried using her strength to push Licorice away, but by her surprise, even his weak grip was holding her against the wall successfully. How in the-