PART THREE.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.

_____

"WE MEET, FOREVERMORE"

BGK

MAY 18TH 2022

DEVILS DANCE BLOCK PARTY

7:56 PM

____________

In human form, I sat perched on the car, waiting for my love to arrive with Solange. I just know with all my heart that she looked absolutely delectable, ravishing even. Tapping into her every once in a while, the spark in my neck lit up, she was close. Though I hadn't fully expressed my feelings of excitement to Solange, I was yearning to see my love again. This was still not an ideal way for us to meet, I wanted it to be more, intimate.

I could hear the constant thoughts swirling around though, in her head, acting as an anchor for my desire and entertainment. I would give her a taste of what's to come, because she was my lover, and I'd never want to disappoint her. Coming to the discission, that at the end of today's event, I would wipe her memory, I wanted to give her something in the moment, before I decided to fully introduce myself to her, once more.

Just one look at her could satiate my desire for the next millennium, but I wanted to her to be in front of me. Call it selfish-- me wanting to stay with her, having to relieve this pain and cycle every century, but I couldn't quit her, she was my drug, my purpose, my sense. Her smell, and taste was on the tip of my tongue, and I refused to let her get away from me.

No, not this time.

The scenery was different this time, as it is always. The devil's dance was where many creatures, from all over, came to meet their soulmates, some under the same curse, not doing enough for their love, some just meeting them for the first time. Many are lucky enough to make their mates remember, or realize by the time the clock ticks twelve, but I was never one of those creatures. People work in mysterious ways, and so does the being that resides in heaven, called the lord.

This was never the case with my love and I, there was only one time she's ever called out to the Lord, a dense, terrifying time, that I wish not to remember. Some years, she was blessed with powers, other times, she was not so lucky. Every time I saw my love, she had a different way about herself, something was different, something had always changed. First, she was a slave, next, she was a prostitute, then, she was a showgirl, oh how I loved 1977.

My love, this version of you, intrigues me. You are different. you have always been Eager, artistic, cynical, a bit sarcastic I might add. Oh, how I love those traits of a woman. But a new trait has appeared for you, funny. You make the deep bowels of my lungs fill up with air, causing me to chuckle, laugh out loud even, this was never a past occurrence, I wonder what has made you this way, your environment, how fun, you are? Or was it your son, Soma? It seems I have just learned his name. A definite pawn in the game I will play to summon you tonight.

In giving new life, it seems you have you developed some more of your own.

You have this sparkle in your eyes, you always have. Lately, I haven't seen it as much. I will bring it back to you, no matter what it takes, after all, we are on borrowed time.

As a god-fearing Demon myself, I lost faith in humanity when my love died for the first time. It was like a tragedy, something broke within me. I lost myself, the only thing that I could ever remember was her screams, and then, every time after that, I devoted myself to getting her back, to keeping her this time. And no, I have not found the cure to this disease that I call heartbreak, this curse in which I call pain, but she will be mine by the end of the millennium, and she will be resting peacefully within my arms, as the clock strikes on the 8th of her 29th birthday.