PART TWELVE.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!
________

BGK

BEYONCÉS MANOR

KITCHEN

NEXT MORNING

7:35 AM
_________

Even within the arms of my love and her son, I still did not get much sleep, I was far too excited for today. My mind was filled with the ample possibilities of what Onika, and I would be able to accomplish today.

Ever since she has come back into my life, I feel myself resurrecting as well. Solange told me that I sound less broken and "robotic", that my accent is coming back; it seems like I hadn't even noticed. My excitement was clouding all of my better judgement, but I embraced it.

Onika and Soma hadn't woken up yet, I was waiting for them. Kanye was asked to fix them breakfast, while I sat and watched them. Onika gets up at 7:45 AM almost every day, so we had 10 minutes to spare. Having to plan around her work schedule was a little disheartening.

I know that my love was her own woman, but I didn't like the prospect of her working. It just didn't sit right with me, especially because I had all the riches in the world; I could take care of her, we could settle down, and she could bare my children. If only.

The curse was getting in the way of my real goals. That was my soulmate, we were to be married, with at least 5 children by now, timing is such a bitch, and Abel is the cause of it. Though I do not want to ruin our day, I assume that I will still have to converse with Onika at a later date about that.

There seems to be so many levels to this curse, it sickens me almost. Though, I can understand her cautiousness with not wanting to fall in love with me so quickly, even though she already has. We are bonded together, through love and salvation; damnation of you will. That is why Onika was so hurt when she found out of my endeavors, she had been in love with me, and never stopped.

All of her memories haven't resurfaced yet, but they are growing more and more every day, I can sense it. Her little friends, Robyn and Half-Breed are worried about her, they want to know where she is. Seeing as she failed to inform them of her new moving situation, it seems as if I will have to reintroduce myself.

Aside from that, there are many other things that need to be set in place for this coming event. I want it to be special for her, this will be our first real date. Solange has to help me of course, but a trip to mother will suffice. Checking my watch, I noticed that I still had a few more minutes before Onika would wake up. I will go see her now.

As I closed my eyes and got ready to form a portal, Soma blasted Into the kitchen, surprising both Kanye and I. He had been speaking, but the thoughts in my ever-running mind has tuned him out. Giving him a light smile, he looked up at me in curiosity.

"Hi Daddy!" I picked him up. He looked so disheveled, only wearing his pajamas, he ran barefoot with his hair all over his face. He snuggled into my chest, this was a habit for him.

"Hi, Little Demon. Did you sleep well?" I inquired, my heart set on building a relationship with him.

  He nodded. "Yeah! I had a dream about you and mommy! You two were playing a nasty game, and Kanye had to watch me! I kept hearing noises!" Even though I knew what he was referring to, a blush rose to my cheeks. This child was truly blessed with a temptate; and in this case, he was replicating my dreams.

  Last night in between planning, I had drifted off, and an elicit affair between Onika and I started to form in my mind. I had to excuse myself when it was finished, as I had formed an almost unbearable erection. Good thing this baby was innocent, Onika was raising him correctly.