PART TEN.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ! ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʟᴏᴛ, ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

___________________
BGK

ONIKA'S HOUSE

LIVING ROOM

MONDAY- EARLY MORNING

8:16 AM

___________________

     I woke up with my joints hurting furiously, and a morning erection to take care of.

      This was not ideal, and it was then that I realized Onika would be harder to get then I thought. I lounged in the armrest for the couch, my large stature and the couches smaller size not doing me any justice.

   We all wanted to be at peace, my family at most, but with the way Onika had me working, I knew this would be longer than I initially suspected. Every time we met each other again, we always went right into our relationship, right into dates, right into sex, and right into love.

    My eyes would barely close last night, I was so uncomfortable. Not with the couch perse, but with the thought of losing my love again. If this is something that I will have to go through in order to prolong my time with her, then this is what will have to do.

    Lifting myself off of the couch, I looked around Onika's small living space. I wondered if u could eat actual food now. Seeing as through I'm in close proximity with her, I should be able to eat, or at least be able to stomach some type of morsel.

     First, I had to go check on my love and her son. I made my steps silent as I trekked to her room. I saw here there, sleeping peacefully. The sight made my heart flutter and my pants tight. She was so delectable, tempting, with just the right amount of muted innocence, peeking out in the most inopportune time.

     Usually when I'm set off like this, I take to my hand or Cassandra in look of getting my edge off. But in seeing Onika's reaction to my lechery, I promised myself that I would never look for sexual pleasure in times of vulnerability anymore. I shook my head of my impure thoughts.

     The effect she had on my body was so striking. I looked down to see that my claws were starting to grow, and it sure my eyes were a burning fuchsia color. Taking a deep breath, I threw my head back and went to Soma's room. They should be getting up soon.

     My smile faltered when I remembered I had to bring Blue over to take them to school. They're ere to get ready together and Onika and I were going to co-parent, taking them to school and trying to rebuild our relationship as friends.

Friends. How I hated that word.

     Friends are something that we were not. We were lovers with an unmatched history. The friends were Robyn and Half Breed. I couldn't say that I didn't feel offended at such a dismissive word. We were so much more than that. She doesn't remember that, and I'd have to be patient.

     Patience, a virtue. I'm so tired of it. Walking fully inside Soma's room. I looked to him and smiled. He was sleeping with a teddy bear in his arms. His cover was halfway off of his body, while his curly hair sprawled all over his head. His mouth was slightly open ad drool came from it. He must be sleeping well.

     I sighed, and exited the room. I on the other hand, hadn't had a good sleep since Onika. She was my stability, and the only way I could have peace was if I was in her arms. Sleep was so foreign for me. Onika was my drug in every sense of the word. I needed her.