PART ELEVEN.

took this book down and changed a lot with blue's dynamic/storyline bc i dont want ppl getting the wrong ideas, it's back now and better than ever. thank you for all ur support!

Make sure to check out my new book"club roma", link will be at the end of the chapter!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!

___________________

BGK

ONIKA'S HOUSE

LIVING ROOM

LATER THAT DAY

5:57 PM

___________________

   This day has been absolutely deplorable. I am sick to my stomach. First Onika goes on a date with my arch nemesis, blue keeps stalking her son, and top on top that, Cassandra is now here. This new life cycle is draining, and I absolutely hate it, I'm disgusted even. this isn't ideal, at all.

    Sometimes I wish it could go back to our old lives, when Onika and I could just get together, and live out our happiness, even if for a short amount of time. But when she leaves, the pain only tears a bigger gape in my darkened soul.

   I'm so tired of the woman standing before me. She has been invading me more and more lately, I think it is because she is upset that my soulmate has found me again. She never left me, because she has always been in my heart, the way that we soar is different, Cassandra just has to learn to accept that.

    We had an affair when Onika was deceased, even though my love can't seem to let it go. Maybe this is how it feels to seemingly have your life torn apart. Onika sits and observes the action that goes on between us, choosing not to interfere. I wasn't used to this, her being mad at me. It wasn't the greatest feeling; I know that I will have to find out a way to make it up to her.

   Vanilla Creme Wafters were at her side, as she watched us like a movie. i remember how much she loved them in our Third life cycle. Even just the little things she did brought me to reminisce, the fact that Cassandra was upon me didn't even matter.

______________

FLASHBACK

March 12th, 1977

Dominics Grocery Store

3:32 PM

________________

________________

"Baby, come on! We've gotta go before they close!" Onika yelled to her lover.

"I'm comin' I'm comin..." Beyonce said lazily, watching Onika run to the supermarket.

    They were taking their daily walk, when the younger woman decided that she wanted the demon to buy her some cookies. Beyonce would never say no to her lover, so the supermarket was where they went.