PART EIGHTEEN.

*ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ* ʜᴇʏ! ʜᴇʏ... ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!

________

OTM

BEYONCÉ'S ROOM

2:35 PM

LIVING ROOM
________

  DAMN, I've only been in here for 5 minutes and she's already on top of me. When she left me in the living room, I just sat for a while until I started to feel lonely, so I mustered up the courage to see where Beyoncé went.

Never doing that shit again. I could barely step one foot in the door before she pounced on me.

Beyoncé's eyes were a bright fuchsia as she was almost growling on top of me. I could tell she was immensely turned on. She told me that I was her "Angel" and that I was pushing my limits. She scared me sometimes.

   I often wonder to myself, "what is genuine love if it's on a time constraint?" I'm not sure to be honest, in a way I feel pressure; but it's also a natural, real feeling to it. I know she's my soulmate, it just seems like I have trouble accepting it maybe.

   Soma and Blue are supposed to go stay somewhere else for the night, and the thought is a little nerve-wracking. I just have a feeling that Beyonce is going to fuck me completely up. We were just staring into each other's eyes; I couldn't hold my eye contact as well as she could.

"Love, don't worry- I'll go slow." She whispered to me, sending my discomfort. I could've sworn she said tonight, but as she inched towards me, it was seeming a little more like right now- presently.

I took a deep breath before looking up at her. "Are you sure, because I've been celibate for 8 years..." I was shy now, I hated that I had provoked her to act this way. She started to smirk.

"I thought you were all sure of yourself, don't you want this?" The older women tilted her head. I huffed, flustered.

"Mm! Whatever..." I turned my head to the side, and she grabbed my jaw lightly, turning my face to meet her intense gaze. She connected her lips to mine, and I moaned slightly.

"Stop... Soma and Blue." I tried to warn. Beyonce grunted.

"Soma will be fine. Blue is... No, we should probably wait for Blue." I rolled my eyes. See? She just proved my point!

"Shut up." I looked at her and waved her off. "Girl, Go to hell!" I said laughing. She snickered, oh, here we go.

"Mm, not yet my love." I rolled my eyes. 

"Can't stand you..." I muttered.

"Oh, you won't be standing!" She sung as she got off of me, walking somewhere. I followed after her because she was pissing me off, why do you keep moving?! I ran a little after her.

"Stop moving so fast, where are you even going?" She stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, and I was finally able to catch up to her. 

"Sorry about that, love. I am not sure of what to do with myself, usually when I am turned on, I have someone to help with my urges." Beyonce voiced as she looked me up and down, her still fuchsia-colored eyes brightened slightly.