PART EIGHT.

Some of yall might have read the original one-shot format, but this one still incorporates it, it's just slightly different!

LONG CHAPTER!

(Happy Mother's Day 2 all the amazing mothers out there <3)

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.
_______

ACT II: REMEMBER THE TIME

________

BGK

ONIKA'S HOUSE

ONIKA'S ROOM

IN THE SHADOWS

1:56 PM

__________

   I'm pissed. I hope my love knows that.

    Over these past two days, I had been taking care of Soma while Onika has been asleep, regaining her memory and energy back. It has been a pleasant experience, and I've also coerced Soma into helping me meet his mother, officially for the first time today. 

   I have changed immensely, my words, my appearance, even my mannerisms are more "urban-like". Solange has helped me turn into what she calls is a "hood nigga." I'm fine with that, I looked great in anything, and I'm sure Onika likes these types.

  That's not what I'm pissed about. After all this time rescheduling, she has a date.  A date with him.

    He is the reason I fight for you so much, my love. and best believe, that he won't take you away from me again. 

No, not this time. I'll see you tonight.

    I promise you, my love, we're meeting today. You won't be seeing that man today, and I WILL intervene. I promise you, there is no need to worry. I am right here, finally. I watch you form the shadows of your room, and your beautiful chest rises up and down as you slumber. You're perfect.

We can't stand to not see each other anymore.

----------

OTM

ONIKA'S HOUSE

2 DAYS LATER

1:57 PM

______________

  What in the fuck is going on with me?

   Last thing I remember, I was going to some family reunion. I met a few people, sat down and danced a bit, after that, I can't remember anything! I'm never going anywhere with Solange again. That girl has to be cursed or something. It feels like I've slept for 2 days now, I'm not sure, but I know I've been sleeping for a while because I'm still in the same clothes I went to the reunion in. At least I remember what I wore. This shit is dangerous!

   On top of that, my chest is burning, every time I look down to see what's wrong with it though, nothing happens, it's just my skin, not a blemish, burn, or bruise in sight. I panicked earlier and almost called the doctor because I thought I was on the verge of a heart attack. I hate things like this, I'm so squeamish sometimes, that my anxiety flares up when things like this happen. 

   The doctor said I was alright though, so I decided to take some pain pills, Tylenol always does the trick for me. I even called Robyn to see did she remember anything, but she didn't pick up. Knowing her she's probably been asleep for a while too. She'll call me back though, it's never like Robyn to not return a phone call, that girl is seriously always in her phone.