PART FOURTEEN.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!
________

OTM

THE FIELDS

LATER THAT DAY

1:12 PM

_________

What the hell is going on?

   Beyoncé was going to have to start explaining a few things to me. I was enjoying myself while we were eating brunch, but then we saw Abel and she almost damn near teleported out of the restaurant! She needed to start telling me things and communicating things with me, or this wouldn't work. Just like all the other times. Maybe this was a fall in the downfall of our past lives.

   Neither one of us said anything as she had driven us into the field, it was a tourist spot, beautiful fields of flowers and rows of grass littered one huge plot of land. The sun was beaming down onto the meadow, and a big oak tree towered over half of it, giving some shade-protection from the overheating sun. The tree was a little wilted-but it was still beautiful in it's own way. Bey was in deep thought, and I wondered what she was thinking about. 

  She got out of the car and took her heels off, gesturing to take mines off as we stepped onto the almost sacred looking plot of land. I had no idea where we were, but it seemed familiar to me. It brings me a tinge of comfort, but also a sense of dread, especially because she was going to tell me something that I probably wasn't going to like. Especially, if she's being so secretive about it.

 "Bey, where are you taking me?" She only took my hand, leading me to the big oak tree that stood in the center of the plot. Resting under it, she took a deep breath and sighed. I plopped down beside her, the bed of flowers and grass catching my fall. After a little while, she started speaking. 

(THE MEADOW)

(THE MEADOW)

"I think I should return to my regular form for this." Was what she spoke first.

 Damn, this must be serious. 

   She closed her eyes and a slow beam of smoke started to form at her feet and go up her body. Her heels started to form her polished black dress shoes, going up-her pants and blouse turned into her fitted black slacks and dress shirt. Along with her hairstyle glasses, and eyes. Her hair was now its abnormally dark jet black, in a huge main around her head, and her glasses were gone, replaced by her haunting ruby red oculars.

    I had one fine-ass soulmate. Whew. I wasn't feeling her at the moment but whoever paired us together ate that right up. It was funny because Beyoncé literally looked like she was sent form heaven, even though she was a demon from hell. Well, I don't know if she got kicked out or not, but I'm pretty sure she knew what I meant. She was listening to our transmission too because she smirked a little bit. This is why I don't want to give her compliments; I don't want to blow her big head up.