PART NINE.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!
_______

OTM

ONIKA'S HOUSE

LIVING ROOM 

3:33 AM

___________

   Soma was asleep now, so I could really say what I wanted to say. We were out in the living room now. I went to go cool off, but she had followed me in here when I was finally able to convince that boy to go to sleep. He was so excited to be with this woman and it was strange to me. What the hell was her relationship with my son?

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I screamed at Beyonce's face.  She didn't say anything and continued to let me go off. I had to look up at her to get my point across. She was so tall. 

She stood calm as I continued to go off on her, it was almost as if she was expecting this, and if she was then that's what I was going to do.

"Please, calm do-" I shut her up. 

"BITCH? CALM DOWN! YOU THE ONE THATS MADE YOUR DIRTY ASS COMFORTABLE IN MY HOUSE! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU? YOUV'E GOT MY SON THINKING YALL ARE RELATED-MEANWHILE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM??"

    I was so pissed, because this wasn't what I expected to happen tonight at all. I was suddenly backed against the wall, and her large hand was grasped around my neck. Her ruby red eyes sent daggers into me as she knelt down to my level. The grip she had on me was just enough to where I could breathe, but it was strong enough to let me know that she was the dominant, and that she was serious.

"Listen and listen well. We have some history together, and you might not know now. But it will surely come out. This is so much earlier than expected, but I promise you it's for a reason. Watch that Bitch word, because I promise I'll make you mine. Now how about we sit on the couch and talk this out like adults. Scream at me one more time, and you won't like the outcome. Am I understood?" She said sternly.

Now why did that turn me on... okay then Daddy. She suddenly smirked, it's like she was reading my mind. My neck was squeezed tighter, I'm sure I had a bruise by now.

"Answer me." I clenched my legs; I shouldn't like this.

"Yes, sorry." 

    She let go of my throat and I coughed, the action making me bend down as I tried to steady myself. This woman was strong as hell, and when she touched me like that, whatever was on my chest started to sting, it was a good feeling, I couldn't describe it. It was almost like how it feels when you have an ache, and you keep pressing on it, because it's painful, but it's still tempting to touch.

That good pain.

   Her eyes watched me as I went into the kitchen to get some water. I could see her out of my peripheral vision. She was slumped on the couch, man spread. Whoever this girl was, I could tell she was the dominant type. Solange never even told me anything about this, and it made me slightly suspicious of her. On top of that, she was fine as hell, gigantic at that. She had that energy, laid back and calm, but she still had that power over you.

   The presence I was feeling had to be tenfold, and it was like it came from her. She still didn't say anything to me, but hopefully she'd get straight to the point. It was like I had been going crazy lately, and it had only been a few weeks. Robyn still hasn't called me back. But Drake did. He said that everything was cool at that reunion we all went too, and that Soma and I left early because he had school in the morning. 

  It seemed like the obvious answer, so I just went with it at the time. However, the woman sitting on the couch staring into my soul was making me think a little differently. She was so comfortable too, almost as if she belonged here. I snuck a glance at her and she was still staring. I wasn't that uncomfortable, surprisingly. I was actually getting sort or horny. I am such a bad mother, because what if I end up fucking her?