PART SEVEN.

Hi everyone, hope ur enjoying! Like with my other books same rules apply for this one, dnt comment, and i'll take all of them down and they won't see the light of day anymore. <3

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. 
_______

BGK

MANSION OF MARTYRS

AFTER THE REUNION

9:56 PM

______________

    I am not usually one to use profanities, but shit.

      What have I gotten myself into? I was so enamored with seeing my one true love there, that I lost my purpose, starting a thunderstorm not only outside, but in my mind as well. I missed my sweet, but I can't stop the feeling of wanting out meeting to be as intimate as possible. Thunderstorms do not last for days, just hours.

    I should let them go. Rewind time, erase Onika's memory. I just crave her so badly, that she almost clouds my mind with every waking moment, only to show up in my dreams if I try to fall asleep. She owned me. Even when she was miles away, I could still smell her scent around me. I felt my eyes turn as I let the wind invade my body as I stood out in the gardens once more.

"Mommy?"

    Blue. I turned my head to her slightly, taking my hands form behind my back. She came over, standing beside me and assuming the position I was in. We were both so much alike. She had been my child for 200 years now. unchanging, staying the same ripe age of 10 all over again. I don't even think My Sweet Onika can even remember her.

   Blue was like me in such ways I didn't think were possible. We had the same face, same skin, same genitals. It seemed like my DNA took the overarching responsibility in Cassandra and I's gene pool. If she were to ever have a boyfriend, she'd be blowing his back out. I scrunch my face up at the though, it would be hard to imagine your own child like that, the only way Blue would grow, is if this curse between Onika and I was broken.

    I breathed out slightly, I was so clouded by my desire for her that I lost my understanding of the goal, she needs to remember me in an intimate setting, not at my manor. I've come to the conclusion that I would have to erase her memory and clear up the thunderstorm. This time, i would take her home, and lay her to rest. She'd be going on that disgusting date with him, but I'd find a way to sabotage that.

Just as I always do.

Looking down at Blue, who was already staring at me, I spoke to her. "Hello, do you need something love?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"My mommy is back?" I smiled a bit.

"Cassandra is your mother." She huffed; I was only playing with her as I already knew what she meant.

"No! My mommy that I like! I met her in 1888! Onika! My step mommy!" I smiled at Blues remembrance of her, but my heart broke at the state I met Onika in.

"Yes, she is." Blue smiled.

"I see you've hit it off with Soma?" She nodded vigorously. "Yeah! He's, my boyfriend!" Sigh.

"Blue, Think about this. If your stepmother is with me, and we are together- what does that make her son, who is Soma?" she thought about it for a minute, and her eyes widened.

"My Stepbrother?' I nodded; it is my full hope that she understands where I am going with this. "You cannot be with your stepbrother." She rolled her eyes.

"So? I like him and he's, my boyfriend!"

"Um.. That won't be possible."

"But he's my STEPBROTHER, not really my real one!"