PART SIXTEEN.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!

(-ɴᴏ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ, ʏᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʟ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ!)

-*ɢɪɢɢʟᴇ*

________

BGK

NEXT MORNING

8:12 AM

LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN

BEYONCE's MANSION

_________

"Beyoncé!" Onika said as she shook me.

Morning Delirium is what I call it- that was the frazzled state I was currently inside of.

My love had been up and running since about 6:00 am. Something that was foreign to me, I slept in. The night was strenuous, as sleep came with struggle for me. After solving things with Blue, the night had granted me some type of access to shut eye, that was now interrupted by the awakening of my soulmate.

"Get up, with your big self!" She groaned, trying to move my body. "I'm not that big, but whatever you say, Love." Rolling her eyes, she finally persuaded me to get up from the couch, and out of my slumber.

As of a few hours ago, instinct was in my bed, but when Onika woke up earlier, as if on instinct, I followed her. When she told me I wasn't needed as of now, i went back to sleep, and fast forward back to here.

"We have to get Blue and Soma ready for school, remember?' Nodding my head sleepily, I stretched and walked to the bathroom to get my bearings. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that the bags under my eyes had receded slightly.

Letting my transmission open, I checked for any messages, and there were none. Since I took it as a good thing, I decided to start with my morning routine. Though Onika seems to still be upset with me, I'm hopeful at trying to win her whole heart back. It would definitely take some time.

But if Onika was right about the process of us breaking this curse, then that was what we would have to do.

----

Getting ready took no time, like usual. As my outfits were basically of the same look. However, I did decide to switch up the appeal by wearing a navy-blue blouse instead of my usual black ensemble. Onika brought me some black tennis shoes, and something told me that we might be moving around today, so I decided to put those on, as well.

As I examined myself in the mirror, I decided that I didn't look bad, at all. Going back out into the living area, I was surprised to see Blue and Soma sitting together, watching the television. They were both surprisingly well-behaved, peaceful- actually.

"Good Morning." I said to my children, greeting them. Soma smiled and ran to me, his head colliding with my legs.

"Hi Daddy!" I bent down to his level, patting his head. Blue saw our interaction and rolled her eyes, making me chuckled.

"Hi, my Little Demon. Did you sleep well?" He nodded, his hair flailing everywhere as he tried to show his emotions. "Yeah! I slept well. Mommy fixed breakfast and she came to wake you up!"

Speaking of her, Onika was the next person I needed to greet, right after Blue Ivy. She seemed nice to me last night, maybe she was starting to warm up.