PART F O U R.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.
_______
BGK

MAY 18TH,2022

9:13PM

DEVILS DANCE BLOCK PARTY
_______________

     The woman standing before me was absolutely beautiful. I felt my heart set aflame and my eyes widen at the sight of her. It's really you, my sweet. You stand here before me in all of your glory, And I can see you just as I first met you, all those years ago.

   I can look into your eyes and see all of your past lives in them, the years have done you well. This is like your ultimate form, I'll never get over how beautiful you are, Onika. Every time I look into your eyes, I can remember everything about you.

We stared across at each other, waited for the conversation and conversion, watched wasps and flies flirting around in the cool air of the dark night. We were children, we were open mouths. Open in joy, sadness, hunger, and anger.

Jesus, Onika. I just want you to survive.

I started at you for so long, until every emotion was measured by the half hour. For so long, we've hid our faces behind masks and facades of false pleasure, fleeting memories that suggested each-other's histories. I reached out to touch your hand, and our skin sparked once more like a personal revolution.

You're here, once more.

My lips touched your knuckles, pressed into your caramel stained skin. I can see the surprise on your face as a red tint comes to your cheek. I have your little son to thank for finding you, bringing you to me, nothing won't happen that isn't meant, and we were meant to be together.

"H-Hey..." Oh, your voice.

After all this time the heart beating in my dark souls still ceases to flutter. It is like seeing, touching, smelling you for the first time; so pleasant. Your smell and look tells me all I need to know, as there is no need for pleasantries.

By now I can tell that you have an idea of who I am, but you're still so far away, And I'm still so close. The exhilarating rush I get from just seeing you, being by you, basking in you can satiate me for the next millennium. You're struggling, I can tell. But I will help you, I always have.

I release your hand, watching it faintly fall at your side. "How are you feeling?" I ask carefully. I always know to pick my words carefully with you, we've experienced things in the past, haven't we. You respond to me, shaking slightly. There's no need to be scared, I'd never hurt you.

"Uh- I'm alright... I'm sorry about him, he seems to be in some type of trance...."

You chuckle nervously at the end of your sentence. If only you knew he's under my spell. Darting my eyes to the child, I tap my nail discreetly on my pant-leg. I've released him. I suddenly feel a tug on my garments.

"Hi! I'm Soma!" This is interesting, I thought you were quite shy?

I can hear you gasp Onika. "Oh, sorry about him, he usually isn't like this, I don't know why he's acting so strange."

"Mommy! This is Daddy. Daddy, meet Mommy! Mommy, Daddy and me will have family and I get little sister!" I chuckle. He's quite a character.

Onika shakes her head." I'm sorry about him... it was , nice meeting you, he just happens to be really rowdy." She laughs. You're getting more comfortable with me. I love that.