| The Mission |

Tomiokas POV:

It was a normal day in the demon slayer corps as usual. Our crows just wandered to us and gave us a note stating about the mission we were assigned with. It had stated where the mission was going to be taken and details on the place and clues.

A couple hours back - No ones POV

Uzui: Oh really? Well I guess that means it's time to show my partner how flashy I am!

(The hashira's we're told that they were to be
partnered up with one another for a mission)

Obanai: "Could you stop praising your "flashyness" for just one second? The master is trying to assign us" He snared.

Senemi: tch, Like I'd would partnering with anyone of you here.

Mitsuri: Aw cmon shiniguzawa, it'll may be an experience of your partners abilities and what they are a cable of.

Senemi: Oh please, watching any of you in battle will just make me fall asleep. (He actually respects most of them, just one of those days)

Murichiro: So stubborn and stuck up... (he said in a low whispering voice)

Senemi: What was that you brat?!?!

Master: please everyone calm down, it's a beautiful day so let's not ruin it with the commotion.

Senemi: let's just get this over with...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Master: Okay since we all have calmed, I will now assign you with your partners. First, Konjiro and Kocho.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaa! Me and Kocho-San!!! ♡(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Shinobu: Ara, let's make a decent partnership :)
Iguro: (damn it!)

Master: Next, I will assign Tengen & Kyojuro.

Rengoku: Looking forward to it !!! (He said in his usually confident tone)

Uzui: Be prepared to be amazed !!!!

Master: Tokito and himejima.

Muichiro: huh?.. Who's that again?

Gyomei: I will take care of him certainly.

Master: hmm.. Since I have an odd number of you all, I may have to have three on a single mission instead of two.

Senemi: Why can't I just do the mission myself while iguro goes with whoever's left. (Stubborn tone but try's to stay polite)

Master: The main reason I'm doing doing this is to set a bond between you all, weather or not if you don't get along or if you are perfectly fond of that person. In the case of saying that, I will partner you iguro with kocho and konjiro.

Iguro: I guess if it with konjiro.

Muichiro: simp.

Master: So at last I must partner you with tomioka.

Sanemi: What?!?

Giyuu: ...

(407 words)

AN: Sorry for the short chapt but I'm writing this at the top of my head 😅 Yeah I didn't really plan this story out at all, but I hope some people read this 😩 Also I know this chapter was bunched up a little, but I swear the next chapt will be less confusing to read.