| Stranded |

Giyuus POV:

'It was dark. I didn't know what was happening. Where am I? Is someone there? Anyone? It's done for me. The time has finally came. The time where I die alone. But what was I expecting? No one is ever there...'

All he remembered was the world around him turning black as a strong impact came in contact with his head. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't even move. He only had access to his free hands but his arms were tied to his sides and his legs stranded to his chest.

When he awoke a little more, he had a throbbing headache. He practically could feel his heart racing as he started to panic.

'Where was sanemi?' That he didn't know.

Sooner or later Giyuu started to hear footsteps. They began getting louder and closer making Tomioka cautious but he really couldn't do anything due to the situation he was caught in between the ropes spiraling his body. He noticed that there was a cell door in the room where he was in. As he saw a shadow approaching the door his body began to stiffen. As he heard keys rattling at the door, he finally saw the door swing open. Appearing at the door was a short man with black hair and black dulling eyes. They reminded Giyuu of a black hole that would continuously suck him deep inside.

The short man finally spoke.

"Boss he's awake!" The short male called out.

Giyuu was confused. Boss? Suddenly another male stepped in. He was a lot taller than the dark eyed one. He had blonde hair with something that looked like blood coated on the top of his hair, his shirt matched the top of his head, and his eyes couldn't go unnoticed. Tomioka didn't even know there was such eyes of that color, but he's a demon so they're features aren't really going to be normal. There was also something that wouldn't go unnoticed...
His cheeky smile

'He was up to something.'
'Nothing good.'
'I needed to get outta here.'

(Imma use initials so it'll be easy for y'all 💀)

GT- "Why am I here..!?" I practically screamed.

Giyuu wished he realized sooner but the blonde haired man had the number two engraved on his eyes. Uppermoon 2. This couldn't be good.

"Doumas's the name." The blonde replied playfully.

As the demon said that, he went in into his pocket and grabbed something that looked like a clear capsule with a substance inside of it. Blood.

D - "You will drink this in order to stay alive young hashira, unless you want to die due to the poison injected from the powerful blow to the head."

'Well that explains why my vision is so blurry and why my body's turning weak.'

G- "I'd rather die than be saved by you dick."

D - "Oh~ I like 'em feisty" Douma said flirtingly.

Tomioka felt like gagging.

D - "but enough of the playing, it's seems like you have no choice. Drink this blood of mine and you'll have infinite living my friend. Or I'll force you."

Giyuu felt himself shivering by the cold atmosphere around him. Was he really about to be forced into turning into a demon? He couldn't let that happen. But he was too weak. Doubts started to corrupt tomiokas mind from the situation. Even if he was in the right state to move his body, will he even have a chance of survival? But then again he needed to figure something out. Before this demon ma-

Giyuu was interrupted by a hand strongly gripping his jaw. The blonde headed demon soon took his other hand and pryed his mouth open. Giyuu started squirming with all the strength he had left in him. He soon felt the liquid touch his tongue. He attempted to spit it out in the demons face but was cut off by the demon locking his jaw shut with his hands. Giyuu eyes shot wide open once his jaw shut.

He swallowed the blood.

(673 words)

I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER MWAHAHAJUQHA, but anyways enjoy this chapt lovely's 😍 and also it's okay to comment guys I need to laugh at smth so don't be shy 🧍 anyways next chapter is being worked on rn.