| The Talk |

Sanemis pov:

These two were really pissing me off. I can't stand these two for not another second. They didn't even tell me why they were here!

Muichiro and Shinobu were admiring his house to the seating furniture, walls, sculptures, and paintings.

"Alright you guys had your little tour now get out!" I said angrily.

Muichiro and shinobu stopped in their tracks to whatever they were doing and suddenly shinobu got serious.

"Shinazugawa, I have a question for you.." she said sternly as she sat down on the couch and motioned him to sit on the couch next to her, muichiro plopping on the other side.

"Shoot, and whatever you say don't make it weird."
I said.

"What does tomioka mean to you?" She asked looked
at him straight in the eyes.

I felt the question ring in my ears. What does he mean to me? Why does she want to know? Hell I don't even know what he means to me.

Do I think of him as a friend?

Is he special?

Do I hate him?

Do I love him?

Damn sanemi didn't know. He never thought this question was going to be hard to answer. It felt like a trick question in his head as he continued to think about it.

Shinobu was quick to notice that shinazugawa was deeply struggling with his answer. She noticed him slightly sweating and him fiddling with his finger as his eyes were closed as if he was trying finding the right thing to say. Muichiro was getting impatient on shinazugawas answer but both him a shinobu knew that it was best to let him take his time. Why? Well that's because both of them knew how sanemi looked at giyuu and got some glances off of him while he wasn't paying attention. All shinobu wanted from sanemi was to speak out to them. To confess his actually feelings.

She finally spoke.

"Shinazugawa if you can't answer then you can lay off on the question. I didnt know you would take it into that much of consideration." She said obviously lying in front of muichiro.

Sanemi finally relaxed and let himself and his mind breath as shinobu said that to him.

"Shinazugawa, I just wanna letchu know that if anything bothers you or comes up about tomioka, you can always call for me and I'll be by your side. She said softly.

Sanemi didn't want to admit it but she was always kind. She never disappoints in giving any type of advice or having a decent conversations. She was like a big sister that kept everyone in check. One that never backs down out of a situation. He wanted her to be there with him for anything that was on his mind. He respected her.

"Thank you...I needed that." Sanemi said looking down at his feet slightly smiling.

It was silent after he said that but shinobu finally spoke back out to him.

"I want to help you find tomioka." She said back to her serious tone.

Sanemi glared at her for a second, his body stiffing as she said those words.

"No." He simply said.

"What do you mean no? A lot of other lower corps members are scouting and looking for where tomioka might be already? So why the fuck do you think an upper hashira can't help as well?" She said a little angry.

"No one should be looking for him. I was the reason why he's gone. It's my fault. I should've never left his side. I was too fucking late to get to him when he was caught, so it's on me." Sanemi said in a hunched position with his elbows were in his lap with his hands clasped together.

"Don't say that. It could be an upper moon for all we know. There's still a chance he's out there." She said popping back.

"So are you going to help me find clues tonight or not?" She said with confidence in her voice.

"...deal..."

"I'll remind you muichiro." She said turning to look at him.

"I'm going?" Muichiro said blankly.

"Yes you are, but in the meantime make sure you take your meds for that little condition of yours." She said.

"Meds?" Muichiro said?

Sanemi looked at him dumbfounded.

"Do you even remember to bath yourself?"

"Does your gay ass ever remember to take some eyedrops?" Muichiro said.

"Do you even remember your fucking clothing size? You look like a fucking hospital patient in that saggy ass uniform." I clapped back.

"Does your brother love y-" muichiro getting cut off.

"Do you guys ever shut up? I don't wanna hear anymore of this stupid shit and the lack of brain cells you guys have." She said visibly annoyed.

"Your such a bitch.." Sanemi said under his breath.

Sanemi instantly got a powerful impact between his legs as he groaned in pain.

"Well it was nice accompanying you." She said with a smile as if she didn't just bust Sanemis nuts.

Damn she's fucking strong...

As the both of them exited sanemi thought of Giyuu. He could only hope that the demon who keep him didn't fucking kill him. Oh how much sanemi already wanted to rip that demon into shreds for stealing what was his.

Wait.. for stealing what's mine?

Sanemi blushed at the sudden thing said in his head and eventually got up to take a nap. It was only 2:00 and he didn't think he would meet up with muichiro and shinobu until dawn fell.

"Once I find you i will admit and tell you everything that's been on my mind, Giyuu.

(974 words)
We reached about over 500 woah 😳 thank you guys so for the support! Ik some of y'all are dying for tomiokas pov but you will just have to wait 😋 anyways have a gn/gm