| Sanemis Secret? |

No ones POV/ Sanemis POV

(it's a little both)

Whilst everybody being partnered up, out of all people the two polar opposite's had to be together. This wasn't sitting to well with Sanemi the most. He didn't want to be with someone he absolutely despised. He hated the way he acted around people. He hated the was he acted as if he were better than everyone else. He hated that he was always a mystery.

To Sanemi, Giyu was like a maze the couldn't be solved, and if it could, he was just at the tip of the maze. He wanted to know what was up with this being and why he acts the way he does. But he still despised him which will make it even harder for him to understand.

Sanemi had a little secret with him, yes a secret. A secret he wasn't willing to admit to the other hashiras. He didn't even want to admit it to himself. What was this secret you may ask? The scarred man may of been crushing on tomioka for quite a while. He doesn't know why these back to back feeling's always come rushing and surging through his body whenever he sees the water pillar, but it's like his whole body wants to explode and he can't breathe correctly. To sanemi, it's actually sort of embarrassing to him that he tried to use recovery breathing whenever he's around, but he learned how to just try to avoid him as much as possible.

Tomioka really didn't interact with the other hashiras as much but it still ended up in some scenarios where they would cross paths. Sanemi hated that the water pillar made him feel this way. He wanted to unalive himself every thought he got of thinking of tomioka, but tomioka just wouldn't stop appearing in his head. All sanemi thought about was tomioka, he hated him and kept falling for him at the same time.

To him it was like an angel and devil on his two shoulders debating on which path they should take for his feeling's for tomioka. The devil was saying to keep on this hatred for him and continue to ignore anything about tomioka, meanwhile the other side was telling sanemi to be true to your feelings and be a man and get to know him, and maybe they will form a bond together. Sanemi didn't know which path to take, it was so mind clouding that he forgot what he was supposed to be doing right now.

Sanemis POV:

(Damn it! I was day dreaming and forgot about the mission we were assigned!)

Sanemi quickly got back on track and received the letter that was given to them by their crows about the mission assigned. They were supposed to go to this small town nearby where there are reports of suspicious activity of a demon lurking around there. They were supposed to gather information on the people and slay the demon as soon as possible.

"This should be an easy task, hopefully that depressed dickhead got the message as well"

Giyuu: Um- shinazugaw-

Sanemi: AH- YOU FUCKING DUMBASS YOU STARTLED ME

Giyuu: Oh.. my apologies.

Sanemi: *sigh* Did you get the message?

Giyuu: Yes, I was just making sure you had gotten it as well.

Sanemi was just admiring the dark haired man infront of him. God was he so gorgeous. Sanemi quickly snapped out of it though. Since their mission was starting next morning, they had time to rest up which required one of the two pillars to go to the others estate.

Sanemi: Alright well we have to rest up while we have time so we'll have energy for tomorrow.
Giyuu: Alright..wel-
Sanemi: You're coming to my estate let's go.

Giyuu seemed startled by the sudden blurt out of him but just went to his estate anyways. Once they reached the wind pillars estate, Sanemi opened the door and was told to take off his shoes to leave out dirt. As Giyuu was taking off his shoes, he was admiring how nice his house was. It was very neat and organized and was thoroughly decorated. Sanemi then handed a clean pair of socks and slippers for him to wear around the house. They were nice and clean as well which made Tomioka think of how polite he was being at the moment. He usually got called rude names and was given the "side eye" by Sanemi, but I guess he just wanted to make him feel welcomed, which he was of course, in his house.

(765 words)
Sorry I had to end it right here 😭 My fingers are literally dying, I wrote this on the top of my head again btw, but I have a couple ideas for the next few chapts so dw, ty for the people that read this btw. Have a nice night/day ;)