| Interaction |

Tomiokas pov:

"Tomioka?"

The scarred man spoke? Tomioka? Do I know them? Or it?

"Tomioka..? What is that? What is it?" Confused still focusing on the wildly handsome man.

"I-It's your name! What the fuck do you mean!?" Sanemi said as his voice started to crack.

"Master never gave me a "name" in which you speak of. Do I know you?"

The man gave me a wild look, observing me slowly by starting from the bottom to the top. Once he met my eyes he stared. It was uncomfortable but the way he looked at me made my body feel warm. His eyes continued to gaze into mine when suddenly the purple haired woman spoke up.

"It's no use shinazugawa. He a demon now. They've got him.." she said looking down at the floor.

"There has to be something! Tomioka wouldn't want to become a demon!" The scarred man said clearly frustrated and lost.

There goes that name again. Tomioka. It sounds like a pathetic name.

"Again, do I know you humans? Are you another one of masters workers?" I said as my eyes sparkled at the thought of having some company to work with him.

The scarred man sighed heavily looking back to the woman next to him.

"He's completely lost. He doesn't remember a thing now that he's been transformed into a man-eating flint."

Ouch.

"Your right. I don't know how we're going to go on like this with him in this condition." The woman said caressing her face in frustration.

"Wait, we know him?" Muichiro said interrupting the frustration in the air.

"Let's just bring him back to my estate, maybe some drugs or herbal medicine I can make for memory functioning, it might help a little." The woman said eyeing me.

"But.." the woman continued, "I may have to weigh him before using any drugs on him since so I won't accidentally overdose him." She finished.

"I don't think that's necessary, he's a demon. He may not have as low of a drug tolerance than us humans, he probably has an extremely high one if you think about it." The handsome man spoke again.

Something about that man's voice put me on the edge of the ice but in a good way.

"I suppose we could run a few tests before we try it." She said now smiling.

They were mentioning all this stuff that I didn't know about. Tests, drugs, herbal medicine, overdosing, and tolerance? Are these weak being about to do something to me? No, I can't let that happen. I have to wait till I get a report from my master to even do anything. There were not about to do anything to me.

"Can you please follow u-"

"No." I said stubbornly.

"Of course he won't take orders from us, we're human and he's a demon." The scarred man said looking towards me.

"Oh my, we'll it seems he has no choice." The woman said eyeing me with a devilish smile.

"We should use the net.." muichiro said finally speaking up after what felt like hours of staying silent.

"Tch, forgot this kid was here." The scarred man said crossing his arms.

"I'm not going to act on something without masters orders. I will not listen." I said as my eyes gaze went to the floor and my head leaned down.

"Oh yeah? And what's the name of your "master"?" The scarred man said glaring at me.

"Master Douma." I said blankly.

"Is that so.." the man said looking down at me while walking closer to me and bending down to my level. I suddenly feel his cold hand on my face as he grabbed my chin and caressed it with his thumb.

"Well im your master now." He said looking at me with his violet daggers.

I could hear fake gagging from the woman behind him in the background.

Oh my lord. This man was so fine to the point where if I was standing up then I would've collapsed by the intense heat creeping on my face.

"N-no" I said stumping on my words a little.
"Master douma is my only master, he's the only one who can order me." I said looking away from his gaze flustering.

The man stopped for a moment looking at my face still.

"Well your master told me to take you in actually." He said smirking.

Wait what? Really? Why humans though..? And I'm pretty sure that if master douma came in contact with that purple haired woman then she'd be ripped to shreds and devoured.

"I don't believe you." I said looking back towards him.

Suddenly a strong impact hit my head causing my head to sway as I started to black out. The last thing I saw was the scarred man's face looking down at me before everything went black.

Sanemis pov:

"You didn't have to hit him in the head like that.." I said looking to see kocho with the net in her hand.

"Hit him like what?" She said smiling evilly as her head tilted to the side.

"Never mind." I said sighing while picking up tomioka bridal style out of the cave with tokito and kocho following behind me.

I swear I'll kill the fucker who did this to you.

(882 words)
I js wanna say that I'm so happy that 1k ppl have read this. Like this story ain't even that good but still ppl are still reading it 😩 thank you guys for the support so far. Could y'all also tell me when u guys go back to school bc I'm going back on the 8th 😒 and I'm curious on when so yeah ANYWAYS LY GUYS SM AND I HOPE U HAVE A GM/GN