| Missing |

Sanemis pov:

Sanemi couldn't think anymore. He couldn't bare to take another step due to exhaustion and the strain in his legs.

'H- how *huff* the fuck did I lose him?! *huff*"  I said clearly out of breath.

Sanemi was practically losing his mind. How did the damn demon even know his name?! It's been almost three hours of looking for tomioka but he's no where to be found. He looked in every dark place in the area, shit he even went back into the forest! He even asked the civilians in the area if they had seen a raven head with dark blue eyes, a carpet for a haori, worn looking, and has a slim waist with a nice as-
(Okay sanemi we get it 😒)

Sanemi knew he wouldn't get anywhere from asking civilians and looking for him in the places that are near so he made a report to HQ's.

When sanemi gave this information to master ubuyashiki, he immediately called the other hashiras for a metting. He sent out several crows and even set some to go spotting for tomioka.

-later in time-

Ubuyashiki- "There has been an emergency among the hashira's here." He said in a gentle but serious tone.

Mitsturi - "Sir, what happened?!" She squealed with fear.

Obanai - "Did the tanjiro kids sister eat a demon?" He said bluntly.

Ubuyashiki - "Erm- Obanai please knock it off." He said trying to be serious.

Shinobu - "Oh my, is Tomioka-San going to be late again?" She said a little irritated.

Ubuyashiki - "Actually this meeting has something to do with him." He said trying to get to the point.

Rengoku - "Then please tell us what happened master if you may." He said respectfully.

Everybody was getting anxious. Was he fucking dead or something? Some of them noticed the unusual quietness sanemi gave off which made them even more nervous. Everyone but tokito was trying to pay attention to what the master was about to say while tokito started at the clouds. Mitsuri gave tokito a little nudge so that he would pay attention to their Master.

Ubuyashiki - "Anyways, shinazugawa has reported to  us that tomioka has gone missing."

Everyone looked shocked other than tokito and obanai.

Ubuyashiki - "I was going to ask shinazugawa to tell us what happened on the matter of the mission he was assigned with tomioka."

Uzui - "So he went missing on the mission with the crack lord here?" He snickered.

Sanemi - "I will fucking end you."

Ubuyashiki- "This is serious tengen, please be respectfully."

Uzui - "Yes sir, apologies."

Ubuyashiki- "You may speak now shinazugawa."

Sanemi - "Uh- well when me and tomioka were in the small town where the reports on a demon being there was highly suspected, me and him decided to part ways. He went to ask civilians if they saw anything weird or something about demon activity I went into the forest to find clues."

Obanai - "Well that wasn't smart." He said bluntly.

Shinobu - "It's shinazugawa and tomioka, what did you expect?"

Sanemi - *sigh* "While I was in the forest, I had heard leaves crunching. It was for sure the demon but before I could get to him, he got to tomioka."

Mitsuri - "That's terrible!" She screamed.

Uzui- "Did you perhaps go back to look?"

Sanemi - "What do you fucking think?!?" I responded harshly.

Ubuyashiki - "We obviously aren't getting anywhere with this. We will send some lower ranked corps members to scout tonight. Dismissed."

After the meeting had went down shinobu knew that shinazugawa was clearly upset and knew he was blaming himself for what happened. She felt the need to talk and comfort him about the situation with tomioka even though he "despised" him and all. Muichiro followed along with her to Sanemis estate because he had nothing to do.

Shinobus pov:

As I walked up the steps of Sanemis front door, with Muichiro following behind, I softly knocked on the door but hard enough so that he could hear it.
No one answers.

I knocked again.

No answer.

"If he doesn't open the door for us then we're going to break into his window" I said with a devious smile. (Both Muichiro and shinobu are menaces)

I banged on the door not caring if I have to literally dent the door.

The door finally opened.

"WHY ARE YOU BANGING ON MY DOOR!?" Sanemi screamed.

"Oh so now you want to answer? I've could've broke through your window just now."

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Sanemi said.

"I'm hungry." Muichiro blankly said.

"Go cry to gyomei about that not me." Sanemi spat out as he was about to close the door but was stopped by a hand slipped between the door.

"I'm not letting you idiots in" Sanemi said.

"If you don't let us in you'll certainty will be sleeping with one eye opened tonight" I said with a deadly smile.

"And that's a threat." Muichiro said as he just went along with it.

"Pfft- what are you idiots going to do? Kill me or so-" Sanemi was cut off by a powerful impact in between his legs.

"Let's going inside now tokito." I said smiling ignoring the hunched over moaning sanemi.

(863 words)
This chapt was actually kinda dry but people are actually reading this omfggg tysm. I wrote half of this on the toilet so love that for me 😊🫶 anyways since I've reached my goal for over 100 reads, I'm working on 50 votes or stars whatv it's called. Please help me reach my goal 😩 it's like 5:56 in the morning so imma get some rest. Have a gn/gm