Epilogue☕

And you hold me in your arms

And all that I can see

Is my future in your hands

And all that I can feel

Is how long ever after is.❞

Seven months later

''Desiree, wake up!''

Desiree sat up in her bed immediately and looked around her bedroom to see Alice, Mia and her mum grinning at her, as they held two huge white boxes in their hands. That was when she remembered that it was her wedding day!

''I'm getting married!'' She exclaimed as she jumped out of bed. ''What time is it? Am I late? When is the makeup artist getting her? And the limo?''

''Fist of all calm down, here have a cup of tea.'' Her mother told her as she gave her the cup that she was holding in her hand. ''The makeup artist and photographer will arrive in about half an hour and we have to be at the church in two hours.''

''Go and get dressed now, I can't wait to see you in your dress!'' Mia told her with a smile as she handed her the box with the dress.

Desiree walked into the bathroom and unwrapped her dress. It was a beautiful white A-line covered with beautiful lace. As soon as she had tried it on at the shop she knew that it was the one. It looked absolutely beautiful on her and she hoped that Elliot would love it as much as she did.

As she stepped out of the bathroom in her dress, the three ladies looked at her in awe and her mother started to cry.

''Oh mum, please don't start crying, it's so early in the morning.'' Desiree told her as she hugged her.

''I'm sorry, it's just that you look so beautiful and this is your wedding day. My baby girl is getting married. I'm not ready to lose you yet.''

''Mum, you aren't going to lose me, I will visit you. Elliot and I are looking at this beautiful house we found here in Chicago so we can be both be closer to home.'' She told her with a smile.

''Desiree, it would be so nice if I could see you more than just twice a year. Thank you, for doing this.'' Amber told her as she wiped more tears from her eyes.

''I love you mum.''

''I love you too, Dessie. Now let's go downstairs, they are going to be here soon.''

Desiree stood infront of the mirror, she didn't recognize the woman that was looking back at her. The makeup artist had enhanced her natural beauty and the hairdresser had curled her hair at the bottom. She had to admit that she looked beautiful.