20☕

See the flames inside my eyes
It burns so bright I wanna feel your love

When Elliot’s father and step mother saw him stepping in the house, soaking wet with the rain and Desiree sleeping in his arms they immediately rushed to him asking who she was, if she was hurt and countless other questions.

He just brushed them off and walked up to his bedroom telling them that everything was fine and that there was nothing to worry about, everything was fine, except that the girl he cared about had tear stains on her beautiful face and a broken heart.

Elliot pushed open his bedroom door with his foot and gently placed her on his bed, covering her with the blanket. He didn’t bother that she was getting it all wet, all he cared about was getting her warm and comfortable because her lips had turned to a shade of blue and purple with the cold.

After he had just finished taking a hot shower he heard someone knock on his bedroom door. Elliot didn’t want it to wake up Desiree so he stepped out of his bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

When he opened the door he saw his step mother standing there with a cup of hot chocolate and tiny pink marshmallows floating on top. She looked down at his tattooed torso but looked up immediately when he coughed and crossed his arms.

‘’What do you want Hanna?’’ He asked her with a rude tone.

‘’ I just came here to give.. um.. the girl this.’’ She told him with a small smile as she handed him the warm cup of hot chocolate.

‘’Thanks I’ll give it to her when she wakes up.’’ Elliot told her as he took the cup from her.

‘’You never told your father and I that you had a girlfriend.’’

‘’She’s not my girlfriend, now can you go because I need to put on some clothes?’’ He told her in an attempt to get rid of her. Hannah’s eyes travelled once more down his body.

‘’Sure, I’m going to go. If you need anything I’ll be downstairs, and don’t forget to introduce the girl to us tomorrow.’’ She told him with a wink before she turned around and walked out from his bedroom.

Elliot rolled his eyes and locked the door before placing the hot chocolate on his bedside table in case she woke up and needed to drink.

For some reason he never liked Hannah.

When his father had told him that he was going to marry her after knowing her for only three months he wasn’t very happy. First of all it felt like his mother was being replaced and he knew that she wasn’t going to marry him because she loved him, he could tell.

They had gotten married when he was seventeen, and during the two years of their marriage they had seemed happy together, and to be honest he was surprised that their marriage had lasted so long. Hannah seemed really nice and all but there was something about her that made him believe that she wasn’t what she seemed.