13☕

My life used to be full of everything. Now if you aren't with me I haven't a thing in the world

As they had planned the night before, Desiree and Mia were going to meet at a small coffee shop at eleven o'clock in the morning.

Desiree was thankful when she saw that Mia was already sitting at a small table in the middle of the coffee shop, she absolutely hated waiting.

''Dessie!'' Mia exclaimed when she saw her best friend walking towards her.

''Mia!'' Desiree replied as they embraced one another. ''It's been so long since I last saw you, I missed you!'' She added after she had sat down.

''I know I'm so sorry, it's just that I have been busy with Damon lately.'' She told her.

''I can't believe that I haven't met your new boyfriend yet. For how long have you been together now? Two months?'' Desiree said.

''Three months and you haven't introduced me to Elliot either!''

''That's a different story we aren't even together, yet.'' Desiree replied.

''Yet?'' Mia said as she raised one of her eyebrows at her.

''Erm, actually that is the reason why I told you to meet me her today, I need your help and opinion asap!''

''Tell me everything right now!'' Mia practically yelled, so Desiree started to tell her what had happened the day before with Noah and Elliot.

  ☯   

''Break up you idiot!'' Mia exclaimed after Desiree had finished telling her what had happened between her and Elliot. Desiree couldn't help but notice the look that the waiter who was cleaning the table next to them gave her.

''I know that that's the right thing to do, I cheated on him afterall and I feel really bad about it.'' She replied as she took a sip of her cup of tea.

''So break up with him as soon as possible! I can drive you to his house right now if you want to. Infact I don't care if you don't want to, we are going right now!'' Mia told her as she hurriedly got up from her seat and left some money on the table.

''What?'' Desiree asked confused.

''Come on, we don't need to waste any more precious time!'' Mia told her as she practically dragged her best friend out of the coffee shop while the customers gave them strange looks.

Mia parked her expensive silver car infront of a gigantic white house, Noah's house. Desiree's house was already very big in size but Noah's house looked like a palace compared to hers.

''I can't do this Mia'' Desiree said as she looked down and started to play with her hands.

''Oh just grow some balls Dessie, you'll be fine!'' She said as she pushed her out of her car and gave her a little wave. ''I have to go do some errands, I hope you don't mind walking back home, your house isn't that far away but call me if you want me to pick you up.''

''Will do'' She replied.

Desiree slowly climbed up the stairs which lead to the front door, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. After a few moments the door was opened.