28☕

(warning: this chapter may contain some mature content)

He kissed her like her lips were air and he couldn’t breathe

‘’Desiree, are you finished? You have been in there for an hour!’’ Elliot said as he knocked on the bathroom door of their hotel room. In thirty minutes they were supposed to be at his mother’s house, but since she was taking so long there was no way that they were going to be there on time. Thank God his mum was a patient woman.

‘’Just one more minute!’’ She yelled from the other side of the door.

‘’If you are not coming out until the count of three I will burst this door open. 1…2…-‘’ Elliot told her playfully.

‘’Okay okay I’m ready!’’ Desiree said as she quickly opened the door and bumped straight into him as he was standing too close to the door.

‘’What took you so long?’’ He asked her as he looked down at her in his arms.

‘’I just wanted to look my best, I’m meeting your mother for the first time and I want to give her a good impression.’’ She told him as she looked up into his mesmerizing green eyes. He looked down at the outfit that she had picked out, a white skater dress, a red military jacket and thigh high black boots. She looked stunning.

‘’You look perfect no matter what baby girl, now let’s go.’’ He told her as he placed a swift kiss on her pink lips and walked out of the hotel room hand in hand.

‘’But Elliot, what if she doesn’t like me? What if I’m too boring?’’ Desiree had been worrying and asking him questions since they had got on the subway. When Noah was going to introduce her to his parents as his girlfriend she wasn’t worried at all, but that might have been because she had knew them before. Meeting Elliot’s mum was a whole other story.

‘’Desiree, please stop worrying you’ll see how she’ll love you and besides it doesn’t matter if she won’t, which is impossible, I’m the one dating you not her.’’ He told her as they arrived at the house and walked to the front door.

After a few seconds that Elliot knocked on the door a stunning brunette middle aged woman opened the door.

‘’Elliot!’’ She took him in her arms immediately and started crying. ‘’I can’t believe you’re really here Elliot!’’

‘’I missed you too mum.’’ Elliot told her as he hugged her back, and after a few moments they broke apart and his mother looked at Desiree for the first time and looked questioningly at Elliot before welcoming them inside.

‘’Mum, this is Desiree my girlfriend.’’ Elliot introduced her.