•20•

Ashton Pov

[Weeks later]

"Ashton you are bitting your nails again." Tamara says watching me pace around my room again.

"Ouch." I hiss in pain I looked at my thumb and it begins to get red.

"I told you,"

"What ever." I fall back on my bed and look up to the ceiling.

"Why do you stress out over this guy? He's not worth it."

"Yeah, I know, but every time I look at him he drives me insane."

"What about Zach?"

"What about him?"

"He's been trying for months to be with you but you always toss him to the side."

"Ugh!" I scream rolling over blurring my face into my pillow.

"Ash, come on. Zach is cute, a great guy, and really likes you."

"I don't know..."

"Devin is trash and you know it. It's like he's your puppet master."

"I know... Ugh... No more boy talk. Let's finish our homework."

While Tam and I started doing our home work a gain. There was a sudden buzzing noise. I first I ignore it but the it kept going.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Sorry, its my phone."

"You been on the phone a lot lately." I teased pocking her knee with the eraser of my pencil.

"Well if you must know one ben talking to someone, but its just talking."

"Who?"

"Ok," she sighs then rolls her eyes wile smiling really heard. "Remember when I went out of town to visit my grandmother in Boston,"

"Yeah,"

"Ok so meet someone while I was out with my cousin..."

"Who? A boy?" I asked and her face scrunched up. "Not a boy?" I asked again feeling geeked excited. "It's a girl?" I whispered. I see her face start blushing. "I need the details, name, age, a need a photo."

"Her name is Faith and she's the same age as me." She says with a big smile.

"How did this happen?"

"My cousin and I was just out at the mall. Faith is my cousin, friends, little sister."

"Ok, got it. Im so happy for you."

"Kids dinner!" My mother yells. From the kitchen

"I'm glad she didn't kick me out the house this time." Tamara joked.

"Me too." 

[Friday]

Today everything was going by smoothly. I've had no distractions to mess up my mental health. Suddenly out of nowhere as I get my stuff out of my locker I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around it was Devin standing there with flowers in his hand. I looked around to see if anyone was around and a good thing nobody and was.