•10•

Ashton pov

With winter break quickly approaching Devin has been nonstop asking me to go on vacation with him. Because of his new fame with his band and money he thinks that I will do anything with him.
*
"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I looked up at him with his blue eyes that I can't get enough of.

"Well ever since your friends party you have been quiet."

"Have I?"

"Yes, you have," he chuckled. "Talk to me what's going on?"

"Nothing has been going on, I mean... It's like we all become strangers." I said. I honestly didn't know what to think of our sudden fall out. It just happened.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Just hold me." I said wrapping his arms around me with a blanket.
**
Tamara pov

While sitting home alone watch Real House Wives I hear a knock on the door. When I got to answer it I noticed Chloe's car outside.

"Chloe?" I open the door and see her in tears. "What is wrong?" I asked pulling her inside.

"Orlando dumped me!" She cries.

"What? Come sit down." I pulled her to the to the couch and helped her with her jacket.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. Guys don't like me. What's not to like about me. I'm pretty right?" She continues to cry out her broken heart.

"Yes, you are very pretty." I said trying to comfort her, handing her a box of tissues from the coffee table.

"I am?"

"Yeah, you are..."

"How come nobody wants me." He cries harder.

"Maybe you are looking in all of the wrong places."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there will be plenty of guys that will come around. We are only in high school."

"Fuck that! How come I have to get all of Ashton scraps?"

"What? Chloe you are completely missing what I'm saying."

"No, think about it. Ashton has Devin who was the hottest guy in highschool. When I got a hold of him after they broke up the first time I didn't-"

"Wait what did you say?" I was taken back. "Are you drunk right now?"

"What? Ashton can have all of the fun with Devin. I wanted to know what he liked about him."

"Hold up. You had sex with Devin before Ashton did..?"

"Yeah, I could see why he gets so much attention. But other than that he's really boring."

"Ugh stop talking!" I said trying to understand what was just being said coming out of her mouth.

"What is your problem?"

"What?" She was completely  unfazed my the complete bullshit that was coming out of her mouth.

"Have you done it more than once?" I asked scared to know the answer.

"We did it like three or four times."

"Chloe!"

"Tamara!" She sits back as if it's a joke. "I don't know why you so upset. They were broken up at the time. Plus Ashton already knows that Devin is a slut but that's none of my business."