•11•

Ashton pov

Waking up in Devin bed has become a normal thing for me. It's nice just being surrounded by him due to his lavender with a hint of vanilla scent that trapped me in his sheets. Being with him like this for winter break is like a dream that I never want to wake up from.

As I sit up in his bed shirtless i look over to my right and see him beside me I couldn't help but watch him sleep.

"Good morning ash." He says with a low mumble in his voice.

"Good morning." I cheesed

"You know it's rude to stare at people?" He opens one eye and smiles.

"Is it?" I giggled. "I guess that makes me a terrible person."

He pulls me into him and holds me tight embracing me with all of the energy he has.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"I don't know. You look delicious." He jokes as he kissed me. I become lost in his body as his hands search mine.
***

{Twenty minutes later}

"You are starting to get good at this I never wanna give you back." Devin says still laying in bed as I put my pajamas back on.

"Well I've learned from the best right?" I joked. "I'm getting in the shower."

As I turned the shower out I let the power of the hot water hit my skin helping my muscles relax from the activities from earlier. As I begin to wash my hair I felt an extra set of hand on my head. When I looked around Devin standing behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping." He says.

"Haven't you done enough?" I joked.

"I could always do more." He says pulling me closer and kisses my neck gently.
***
Tamara pov

"Honey have you heard from Ashton today?" My mother asked while we were out at the mall.

"Um... No I haven't... Why?"

"Brian called the other night because he couldn't reach Ashton. Is there something going on?"

"Not really. You know he's always with Devin..."

"Yeah that's true... But you guys used to be very close. Do y'all not talk anymore?"

I could tell that my mother was concerned but I don't even know how to respond.

"We do talk still. I'm kinda just letting him do his own thing."

"But he is young? Does he know what he is doing with that boy?"

"Yeah... He thinks he does... I don't understand."

As we continue walking through the mall I stop Ashton in SoHo jeans.

"Mom I'll be right back." I said.

When I run into the store I noticed that Devin is with him. "Hey Ash, remember me your best friend and the person who  let you stay at our house?"

"Hey, what's up?" He says with Devin around his arm.

"'Hey, What's up?' Is that all you can say to me?"