•13•

Ashton pov

While I was studying for my text the next day I suddenly hear my phone rings. I check the time on my clock reading two o'clock in the morning. I ran to my bag to quickly answer my phone so I wouldn't wake up the house.

"Hello?" I whipped.

"Hey Ash it's Randy,"

"Randy?"

"Yeah, from Devins band."

"Yeah I know who you are. Why are you calling me at two o'clock in the morning?"

"Devin got drunk and we need your help."

"My help? Why? I don't have a car yet."

"What if I come get you and we can get him home together."

I kept checking the time. Trying to fix out what to do mentality.

I let out a deep sigh. "Fine. I'll send you the address."

"Ok."

I packed my school bag and wrote a note to Tamara and her family that I left so they wouldn't freak out.

After a few minutes of waiting outside the door for Randy I felt my phone ring in my pocket.

"Ashton, where are you going?" Tamara says over the phone.

"I'm going out take care of Devin."

"Why? He's a grown man."

"Tamara I'm not doing this with you. Go back to sleep. I'll see you in school."

"Whatever." She hangs up the phone.

Soon after Randy pulls up in his car.

"Hey," he says as I get in.

"Hi, where is he?"

"He's at Higher Ground."

"Ok, let's go." I said putting my seatbelt on.

He pulls off rushing to the bar. We get there with in twelve minutes.

When we enter the front of the building and I was trying to get in I was stopped by sercrity.

"Hey kid, where is your ID?" A tall built man says to me in his very low husky voice.

"I'm sorry, I left it at home. I'm just here to get my friend then leave." I looked up at him and batted my eyes. Eventually wearing him down.

"I'll let you pass but make it quick." The man says.

"Thank you." Ricky and I run past him to get to Devin who was knocked out on the table mumbleing to him self and Xander and Orlando are arguing like children.

"Hey Ash how did you get in here? You have to be 18 or up to be here." Orlando says.

"I know, I have my ways." I said looking at the man in the front. The guys waves at me blushing.

"What happened to you?" Xander asked.

"Nothing... I honestly don't know. It's like I have to New found confidence with me because of-"

"Devin!" Randy yells seeing my. Boyfriend tip over in the seat.

"We should get him home." I said running to his side. I helped him the right side of his body while Orlando held up the left. Xander payed for their drinks then rushed back over to the table.

The four of us left the bar carrying Devin with all of our strength. I felt like I was having a flashback to my first time alone with Devin. But in this timeline there is more people in the story.