•4•

Ricky pov

{Night of Halloween party}

As I searched all around my room to find something that came be considered a costume for tonight I find myself being swallowed by my closet. Everything I touch felt wrong.

"Ricky? Are you alright up there?" My father asked as his voice echo through the house.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm looking for a CD." I lied.

"A CD? For what?"

"It's for Tamara. She told me that she wanted to borrow one of my mixes."

"Why are you doing that now?" He continues to question.

"Because she needs it. It helps her study."

"Ok."

"Hey dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I barrow the car tonight?"

"Tonight? Why?"

"So I can give her the CD."

"At this hour?"

"Yeah,"

"As long as you come right back."

"Yes sir!"

As I finally found something to wear which is nothing special. Just an all black outfit. I grabbed a blank CD and ran down stairs.

Getting the keys of the coffee table I quickly ran out of the house before my father had another question to ask me.
*
I pulled up to the house that was hosting the party. There are people everywhere and the lights was crazy, along with the music.

As I found a spot I noticed Carlos and some of his new college friends. Then I spotted Chloe's car. After getting out I walked passed Carlos and his friends, our eyes met as I walked passed.

Getting into the house I spotted Chloe right away in her angel costume standing outside alone. As I make my way over to her I felt a slight pull on my arm.

"Hey," a voice said.

I turned to the voice in witch was Carlos.

"Hi," I responded.

"You look good." He says scan my body up and down, undressing me with his eyes.

"Thank you." I pulled away from him and made my way to Chloe.
*

"Carlos you came!" Chloe says with open arms and a smile.

"Yeah I did. I didn't wanna miss this party." I said to her. "Where is the others?"

"Ash and Tam should be on there way soon."

"Ok." I looked around checking out the environment, listening to the music. I kept seeing Carlos and his friends in my view. I was annoyed but pleased that he was around. "Hey I'm going to use the bathroom."

"Now? You just got here, Ash and Tam just pulled up."

"I'll be back." I said.