VII

We arrive back at my house, and i pretty much fall out the truck after a long journey home, it didn't feel that long when we were on our way up there. I kiss him goodbye and sneak in the back door because the time is ridiculous. I glance at my phone and its 2:35, holy crap, I didn't think it was THAT late.

I lay in my bed, stunned, I can't move, I'm both physically and mentally worn out. I haven't actually had time alone since Wednesday, because after that i met Nate then on Thursday spent the day in a cafe, Friday, i saw Dr Chapman, and Saturday, i spent it in hospital, and now its Sunday night and im exhausted. Shit! Homework, i didn't even contemplate all of that. Its actually 2:47 on a Monday morning and I've done no homework.

I scurry around my room for scraps of paper telling me what my homework is, and get right to it tying my hair back in a loose bun.

I stare at the question sheet, numbers and letters jumbled into a so called question.

I stare back at my alarm clock and realise its 4:02. All my homework is done and I flop back onto my bed and drift away.

I wake disturbingly to the horrific sound of my alarm clock. I slam the clock on the floor and it stops immediately, I feel itchy, uncomfortable. I look down to see myself covered in my tight jeans and top, realising i forgot to change into pyjamas last night.

 My head kills and my whole body hurts, I don't think it can take a whole day again. But i can't let this get in the way of my life, just for today even i just need to push it to the back of my head, focus on school. I get changed into a loose long sleeved top and ripped blue skinny jeans, putting on my Doc's yet again. I really do need new shoes, maybe ill buy another pair of Doc's, but the boots this time instead of the shoes. My phone silently vibrates on my bed and i flop onto it to see the alert.

Sav, Its Nate, I did it, i finally put my money towards going

To school and today is my first day, wish me luck x

Is it bad i fluttered inside because this is the first time someone has ever sent me a kiss? I'm overreacting, I sling on my black backpack and leave the house taking an apple with me. I walk to school every day, and it's a killer, but it seems stupid to get the bus and spend a fortune on it when i only live a mile away. I forget i never replied to Nate and quickly fumble with my phone.

Why do i not have your number saved? What

School did you get into? Thanks for yesterday x

I don't know Hyde, why

Don't you?? Eastbourne

I think it's called, p.s. don't

Thank me, i loved it x

Ah... Hm, i guess ill see you there x

Oh no, what are the bloody chances. Why did he have to come to Eastbourne, i mean i heard Ridgewell isn't that bad of a school, but really? Mine? I don't know whether this is good or bad. Uh oh. What if he sees someone he likes makes me look like a one-time mistake? I can't deal with this.

Whilst looking down at my phone, i forget the fact I'm walking to school, and my phone crashes to the floor as a car sternly beeps at me for walking in front of his car. Oops.

I put my hands in Nate's warm bomber jacket trying to embrace the left over body warmth, snuggling into the body of the coat, but when i put my right hand in the right pocket, I feel a small cylinder. I pull it out in confusion to find a orange tinted pill bottle, marked with Nathan Richard Walker and Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI's). What? Why does Nate have pills, i think of the worst, Schizophrenia, Depersonalisation Disorder, Bulimia, the list goes on and on. I stop in my tracks and hurriedly pull out my phone and Google 'MAOI's'.