XX

Hours later, I adjust how im sat on the loose stones due to the length of time I've been sat here. I clear my throat.

'What are we waiting for?' I ask quietly.

He completely ignores me, pacing back and forth with his phone in his hands. He stops in his tracks and he hears a disturbance behind one of the walls. 'Get up whore' He commands looking disgustingly at me.

The slight echo of the disturbance bounces around the room, piercing through the deafening silence. But then it returns once more, leaving me to only hear my infrequent breathing.

'Don't you dare fucking call her that' A voice yells. I spin around to see Nathan stood in the door way followed by Jonah. My heart begins to feel a slight comfort and I ease slightly.

'Oh little Mason Cooper, isn't this a tragic love story. You save her from the badies and run off into the sunset?' He pouts his lips slightly. 'Well news flash dick, that isn't how it is. You. Broke. The. Deal.' He spits grabbing my hair roughly, dragging me towards him and pulling a gun from his back. 'And she's going to pay for it'. He smirks. Tears begin to fall down my face and I fall limp.

Nate launches himself at Seth throwing a punch right in the throat, before Seth retaliates by punching him hard in the stomach making Nate wince. The pair keeps pounding at each other, falling onto the floor with Seth on top pounding over and over into Nate's face making blood leave his mouth as he spits it back at him. He takes one hard hit to Nate's jaw before they both freeze.

'Stop it for god's sake' a voice shouts.

Another figure steps out behind Seth which is then easily identified.

'Jacob?' Nate asks in disbelief. I look at him as his face appears in the light streaming in from the top of the building. I swallow hard, acknowledging the man to be 'Richardson' from when I was taken last year. Jacob turns to Nate bluntly before walking over to Seth.

'About time' Seth snarls with a smirk washed across his face.

Wait, was Richardson in on this too?

'What do you want?' Jonah asks sternly.

'Oh I'm tired of this crap' Seth laughs putting the gun to my head, cold and hard. Nate shouts before drawing his gun and aiming it at Seth. Like that, a chain reaction happens as Jacob points his gun to Nate's head and Jonah points his at Jacob.

We all stand there silent, and Seth gets a better grip on my hair pulling me upwards, I let out a yelp again and everyone cocks back their guns almost in sync.

I close my eyes tightly to try and make myself disappear. Then all of a sudden, I hear a loud gunshot and I flinch before realising it wasn't me who got shot, tears fall from my eyes, not wanting to open them to see who was shot. I open them to see Seth on the floor face down with a pool of blood coming from beneath him crawling away from his corpse.

'Jacob, are you okay?' Nate asks running over to him, I look over to see him with his gun still pointed to where Seth was standing, frozen. The gun released slight smoke, and that was when it struck me.

Jonah runs also over to Jacob, dropping his gun in the process. Nate turns his attention to me and runs over before sliding on the floor next to me.

'Im so sorry, I'll never let anything like this happen again' He promised nuzzling his face into my hair. I sit there in shock staring at the blood mess beside me and try to take in what has just happened. I'm sat next to a dead person. I gulp and stand up quickly.

We all stare back at Jacob who slowly brings down his gun.

'He - he killed my little sister' He cries. 'I broke the deal and he goes and -' He pauses slightly as his face goes blank. 'HE FUCKING SHOT MY LITTLE SAMANTHA' he yells before shooting the corpse again, making me flinch and crunch up into a ball.