Chapter 1: An Isekai?

-No One's P.O.V-

In another world, very far back into the future, at a peaceful mountain village in the west. We see a small village and a couple of villagers, minding their own business.

That's when we see a young lady with blue eyes, wearing ordinary village clothing, chest-nut brown hair with twin braids on her shoulders.

???: The sun feels amazing! Today's weather is perfect! No one can blame me for sleeping in past noon on a day like this, right? Heehee!

This young woman's name is Ricca, and she is just your regular  village girl living in a peaceful mountain village with her older  sister, Miria

This young woman's name is Ricca, and she is just your regular village girl living in a peaceful mountain village with her older sister, Miria. Ricca has a tomboyish, slightly spoiled personality.

Ricca: Anyway, Miria's really worried about me. Well, I guess she's always like that. I'm glad she's always looking after me and all, but I wish Miria would find herself a husband soon. She keeps asking me if there are any boys I like telling me that a girl's true happiness is in having a family, but she should be telling herself that. Maybe she hasn't gotten married so she can keep taking care of me...

Ricca says to herself before dismissing it.

Ricca: No, I don't think so. I know she said she wanted to get married too...And I'm not a kid anymore, either. She doesn't have to baby me.

Ricca then walks up until she was spoken to by a woman who comes from a general store to sell goods.

General Store Lady: Ah, good morning, Ricca.

Ricca: Hello, ma'am.

General Store Lady: Are you picking out wild plants again?

Ricca: Yup! Your husband and my sister asked me to gather some herbs.

General Store Lady: Oh, I think he mentioned something about that. Anyway, be careful. It looks like there's been more monster activity lately.....

Ricca: Heehee, Miria told me the same thing. She's such a worrywart...

General Store Lady: That's because you're very important to her. *Chuckles* You are precious little sister, so of course, she's going to worry.

Ricca: Heehee...Thanks! But, to be honest, I think she would stop looking after me so much. She could easily find a husband for herself if she tried...

General Store Lady: I agree, Miria is a beautiful lady, just like you. She gets so many opportunities to talk to travelers at the dining hall. If she just wore flashier clothing instead of the plain dress she always wears, she could get all the men she wanted...

Ricca: Flashier clothes...?

General Store Lady: Yes, yes...If I were pretty like Miria...I would wear a blouse that showed my cleavage, and a frilly short skirt that exposed my thighs and just barely hid my panties...And then every time I served a customer, I would use a sweet flirty voice. I bet I could've gotten a richer husband if I was her. Agh..curse my rotten luck...