Chapter 10: Deep Conversations

-No One's P.O.V-

Time has passed a little after escaping the Goblin Fortress and finding out that Ricca has a love crest on her lower abdomen.

So right now, You, Iris, and Rica arrived at an ominous muddy swamp until Ricca starts to hold her lower abdomen because of the love crest that was pulsing through.

Ricca: Urk...Nngh...Haa...Huff...Nngh...Ugh...(My body...it sometimes starts to throb and yearn for pleasure because of the curse...I occasionally touch myself a little...while Iris and (Y/N) are asleep...But I'm God's servant, his holy knight...I shouldn't be so naughty...So corrupted...if Iris found out...)

Ricca thought to herself as she starts making noises.

(Y/N): Oh dear, it's starting again. Iris, do your thing.

Iris: Fine, fine. Hold still for a sec; I'll re-apply the seal.

Iris then flies down and extends her right hand as she uses her holy power to reduce the love crest's pleasuring magic.

Ricca: Haa...Haa...Iris...Thank you...

Iris: It gets stronger when there are monsters nearby..It must react to evil magic. Ugh, you just had to get cursed, didn't you?

Ricca: Heh...I-I'm sorry...

Ricca says with an awkward smile as Iris turns her back and folds her arms.

Iris: Hmph...

(Y/N): *Sigh* Come on, let's go.

...

Ricca: Um...Iris...? Is there a Drain Crystal around here?

Iris: There is...I can sense being released from the depths of this swamp. We can reduce the number of monsters by destroying the Drain Crystal, right?

Iris: That's right. Drain Crystals absorb the magic from the earth and transfer it elsewhere while emitting waves of evil, attracting monsters and driving them wild.

(Y/N): (Sounds like Turles got his ambitions there...)

Iris: Once the Drain Crystals are destroyed, the number of monsters will decrease. You'll get a load of Magic Stones to strengthen your abilities with, too. Like killing two birds with one stone. Ricca, when you were defeated at the goblin fortress...I realized that you aren't strong enough to beat Arch-Lich or even that demon woman yet...

Ricca:...

Iris: And for you (Y/N)...You're just an average human who's experienced with fighting and an entity that protects you from danger. You can handle yourself just fine as long as you don't get hurt a lot.

(Y/N): Are you worried about me, Iris?

Iris: Whatever. Anyway, the magic I felt from her was on a different level. It seems like she's able to disguise herself as a human, too. We can't just ignore her.

Ricca: ...

Iris: You want to get your sister back from the monsters, don't you? If you keep strengthening your holy knight abilities, even an idiot like you will have a chance to defeat them.

Ricca: ...Idiot...Oww...Alright. Let's keep looking for more Drain Crystals to destroy.

(Y/N): Yeah. I hope there's not a huge green ogre telling us to get off his swamp.

Ricca: I'm hoping for that too...

-Mini Time Skip-

A couple of minutes later after getting through the swamp and defeating an ogre that was covered up with mud.