Chapter 6: Destroying the Red Stone Crystal

-No One's P.O.V

After preparing things for a great journey...You, Ricca, and Iris were now looking in front of you to see a bunch of monsters appearing through the road.

Ricca: Monsters...!? But they usually don't come out in daylight...!

Fairy: I feel an evil presence from this direction...Maybe the goblin leader who escaped sent them this way.

(Y/N): Sounds possible.

Ricca: However, that direction is the same as the path that leads to the foot of the mountain. Maybe those goblins did attack the settlement there too...

Fairy: If we go to where there are more monsters, we might be able to catch up to the goblins who attacked your village.

Ricca: I see...

(Y/N): Welp, let's do this. We oughta find your sister ASAP.

Ricca: Yeah, but there are still people in the village...We better defeat as many monsters as we can along the way.

(Y/N): Right.

Suddenly, the three of you heard whining behind you as the three of you turned around to see Polon.

Ricca: Huh...? Polon...!?

(Y/N): Hey, it's got something in its mouth.

Ricca: That ribbon...It's Miria's...! Where did you find that...?

Polon: Woof...Woof...*Whine*!

(YN): I don't speak dogs, but I think he wants us to take the ribbon.

Ricca: Well...I guess you're right.

Ricca then takes the blue ribbon from Polon's mouth as she wraps it around the sword's handle.

Ricca: Polon...We're going to save Miria...

Polon: *Whine*...

(Y/N): Don't worry, buddy. We'll bring her back before you know it. However, it'll take us a long time to get back home, buddy.

Ricca: (Y/N)'s right. This place is too dangerous for you...Polon, please go back to the village and help Donny and the others!

Polon: Woof...woof...!

And just like that, You, Ricca, and the Fairy walked off.

Polon then ran back to the Village until he encounters two men and started growling at them.

...

Ricca: ....

(Y/N): Hey Fairy, can you tell us your name? We haven't asked since we left the Village.

Fairy: My name? Well, God gave me the name "Iris" when I became his servant.

(Y/N): Plain name, I must say.

Iris: You got a problem with it?

(Y/N): Nah, just saying.

Ricca: U-Um...Iris...Thank you.

Iris: For what?

Ricca: You know...for saving me from the goblins...and helping me look for my sister...

Iris: The goblins...? My head was fuzzy when I gave you your powers, so I don't remember it well...But God sent me to deliver the brooch to the holy knight and help her carry out her duty. I'm just fulfilling my mission.

(Y/N): Huh, I see.

Ricca: That reminds me, I have something I wanted to ask you...

Iris: What is it?