Chapter 5: Chaos

-No One's P.O.V-

After reuniting with Ricca who turned into a Holy Knight, you were shocked at her strength that she took down the monsters with ease.

Later on, the two of you defeated all of the monsters who were infesting the village until you and Ricca found the weakened Donnie lying at the gate.

(Y/N): Hey, isn't that Donny?

Donnie: Ugh...

Ricca: Donny! Are you alright!?

(Y/N): Hey, what the hell happened?

Donnie: U-Ugh...Outside the village...Rock...monster...coming towards...village...

(Y/N): Rock monster?

Donnie: Y-Yeah...

And then suddenly, he starts to lose consciousness.

Ricca: Donny...!?

Fairy: He fainted...

Ricca: We have to get him somewhere safe...

Fairy: He was saying something about a monster outside of the village. I sense strong magical energy, too...We should check it out.

(Y/N): Alright, let's go.

The two of you pressed on until you two found three goblins in front of you both.

Goblin Captain: You again!?

(Y/N): Well if it isn't the ugly man himself! I thought you'd turn tail and run just like your other minions!

Goblin Captain: Grr...!

Ricca: That goblin...He's the one who was standing in front of our house and commanding the others...

(Y/N): That's the captain, alright.

Fairy: You're right. He's the one who controlled the goblins.

Goblin Captain: Huh...? That hair, those eyes, that gem on your brooch...! You're the woman Master Arch-Lich was looking for!

Ricca: Ark-Rich...? Looking for...? What are you talking about...?

(Y/N): He said, "You're the woman Master Arch-Lich was looking for!"

Ricca: Eh? Arch-Lich?

(Y/N): Yup, that's what he said.

Fairy: Well-

Suddenly, all of you felt the rumbling in the ground.

Ricca: Eep...! What...?! What's this rumble from the ground...!?

(Y/N): Is there an earthquake going on or something!?

Goblin Captain: Hmph! You finally came back! My wonderful familiar, gifted by Master Arch-Lich himself!

All of you looked to your left and see something jumping in the air and landed in front of you.