Chapter 15: Arriving at the Port Town and a Spider Problem

(A/N: Forgive me that I'm skipping the details throughout the story. Someone uploaded the gameplay of it on YouTube but skipped the 18+ so there won't be any mature theme stuff on it because the Uploader will get demonetized (unless you play the game). Plus, I'm sure you guys also noticed that I left out some time skips in the previous chapters because I'm rushing/skipping the gameplay chapters and their dialogues so I can get to the story dialogues and cutscenes in the story, my apologies.)

...

-No One's P.O.V-

The next day after defeating the monsters and lifting Ricca's love crest...You, Iris, Ricca, and Claret were heading to the Dragon's Valley to find the Drain Crystal that the Arch-Lich placed there.

It was a long walk to get to the Dragon's Valley above until You, Iris, and Ricca found the Drain Crystal, but the Village Guardian Dragon appeared and start fighting you three.

It didn't take too long to defeat the Guardian Dragon who protected the village for many years until You, Ricca, and Iris destroyed the Drain Crystal to free the Guardian Dragon's madness.

After that, The Dragon was now back to normal until Iris sensed that Claret was in danger because she followed you three. You, Ricca, and Iris got onto the dragon and saved Claret's life until the four of you decided to go relax in hot springs later on.

...

So right now, a few hours' walk from Claret's house, You, Iris, Ricca, and Claret arrived in a peaceful port town that has docks and ships on it.

Port Town Man: A knight and her companion that's been raiding monsters' territories and rampaging about, huh?

Port Lady: Apparently, those two have been going around destroying the big red crystals inside monsters' territories. I heard a rumor that the red crystals attract monsters and make them violent.

Port Town Man: I wonder if the reason we can't take our boats out to sea is due to those crystals?

Port Lady: I don't know. But surprisingly, that knight is said to be a messenger of a god and is a young girl.

Port Town Man: A messenger of God...Sounds like a fairy tale.

Port Lady: A fairy tale...? Ahh, you're right, there was a story like that. Where they fight against evil mages and big dragons, right?

Port Town Man: I wonder if the knight is a cute girl...I want to meet her...

Port Lady: Careful now, her companion is a guy...I bet he's her boyfriend.

Port Town Man: Sounds like it. Also, according to rumor, the knight swings around a weapon that's as big as she is and fights monsters. She's probably built like an orc.

Port Town Woman: Not to mention that companion of hers' has a mysterious green-skinned entity with weird features on it. It is also said that her companion's ghost protects its host from danger.

Port Town Man: Huh...strange things have happened, huh...

-Back to you-

Claret: Ricca, let's buy some clothes at that store next. My clothes look a little tight on you...

Ricca: Too tight...?! That's not...Well, it's a little true...But I can transform with my holy powers...and I'm fine with my sister's hand-me-downs...Oh...I'm sorry...You're embarrassed by all the patchwork, right? I understand if you don't want to be seen walking with me.

Claret: That's not true...But you're a young lady, Ricca. Don't you want to dress up and look pretty?

Ricca: Do I...? I mean, I have to fight monsters, and I'm pretty busy training with (Y/N) and Iris these days. I don't have time to dress up...