Epilogue - Ricca lives with (Y/N) in the 21st Century!

(A/N: The story ain't over yet! My apologies for keeping you all waiting for the alternative choices. But anyways, here you all go!)

...

-No One's P.O.V-

After the defeat of Arch-Lich, Ricca confessed her feelings to (Y/N) as the young man accepts her feelings as Ricca, and (Y/N) decided to live in the 21st century, leaving Ricca's home world and saying goodbye to Claret, Iris, and Miria.

Upon arriving in the 21st century, (Y/N) greeted his family in his home and they were all shocked, happy, relieved, and worried sick to see their son is still alive and well.

When they see Ricca, (Y/N)'s father, (Father/Name), asked who she is as Ricca, and (Y/N) start to explain their journey of Ricca being a Holy Knight and (Y/N) as her Traveling Companion, but they put up some half-truths throughout their story so they wouldn't get in trouble for what they have been through for the past two months.

They were quite amazed at what they had just heard. (Y/N) asked his parents if Ricca could stay since she decided to stay with you and has nowhere else to go.

(Mother/Name) asked Ricca some questions about her intentions toward her son, (Y/N).

Ricca was quite hesitant, but she answered the questions of (Y/N)'s mother in an honest tone. You were a little embarrassed at your mother because she can be a little protective at times.

(M/N) eventually accepted that Ricca will be staying at the (L/N) household for the time being until she and (Y/N) will move out in the future to live by themselves.

Then a few weeks passed, and Ricca is slowly getting accustomed to the 21st century and its culture, thanks to you. Plus, you and your relationship with Ricca as a couple has been growing steadily and healthy as usual since you took out Ricca to some great places around as a date.

Ricca then starts to enroll at (High School/Name) which you were currently attending until your parents start to pay everything for Ricca's education, but you didn't have them to do that since you've got a part-time job with a high salary.

So right now, you and Ricca were walking together to reach (High School/Name) as you start to look up and down at Ricca's school uniform.

(A/N: Ignore the sword, just the outfit itself

(A/N: Ignore the sword, just the outfit itself.)

Ricca: It's not nice to stare, you know?

(Y/N): Heh, sorry. I was just thinking that you look cute in that uniform.

Ricca: Is that so? Thanks.

Ricca says with a sweet smile until she looked up at the sky and wonders...

Ricca: I wonder how Miria and everyone else is doing right now after I left my world...

(Y/N): I'm sure they're doing fine. After all, peace is restored after we defeated the Arch-Lich.