Final Chapter: The Darkfiend Dragon and a Farewell

-No One's P.O.V-

We then continue back to the scene as we see Arch-Lich twitching his fingers until he grabs his sword and lets out a laugh.

Arch-Lich: Mwahaha!!

Everyone then turns and sees the Arch-Lich floating in the air until he spoke up.

Arch-Lich: The time has come...The doorway to the World of Darkness is complete!

Ricca: Arch-Lich...!

(Y/N): Damn, this guy is persistent!

Iris: Ugh...So he wasn't dead yet! Fine, let's release the powers of the brooch and...

Arch-Lich: Foolish slaves of the Goddess...While we were fighting, I completed the doorway to the World of Darkness using the magic I exuded!

Ricca: What...!? Iris, can't we close the gate ourselves!?

Iris: We stopped the supply of magic...but we can only wait for it to close by itself...

Arch-Lich: Mwahaha...! I will enter the gate and head to the World of Darkness! I will release the Darkfiend Dragon that is sealed there, and have it consume you all! I will enter the land of God and obtain her body next! Mwahaha...! Hahahaha...!

And just like that, he slowly enters the portal while laughing.

Iris: ...

Ricca: ...

(Y/N): Hmph, that fool really thinks he has the last laugh, huh?

Ricca: Iris...(Y/N) and I are going to the World of Darkness. We'll finish off the Arch-Lich there once and for all...

Iris: The magic supply to the gate is already cut off, so the gate will eventually close. If you two don't defeat the Arch-Lich before then, you two won't be able to return to this world...

(Y/N): Guess that means that it's a fate worse than death.

Iris: Yeah...

Claret: ...

Miria: Ricca...(Y/N)...

Ricca: But if we can prevent Arch-Lich and the Darkfiend Dragon from coming to this world until it closes, then we can protect everyone, right? Heehee! Let's look at the bright side!

Iris: You're right...Let's go to the World of Darkness...!

Ricca: Captain, please take care of my sister and Claret.

Port Town Captain: Alright...I'll be sure to take them back to town.

Miria: ...

Claret: Be safe, you three...Please come back to us no matter what...

(Y/N): Rest assured. Ricca and I will go beat that Arch-Lich once again, and everything will be over.

Miria: Ricca, (Y/N), Miss Fairy...Have a safe trip...!

You, Ricca, and Iris fell silent until Ricca spoke up to you.

Ricca: So, shall we head off now, (Y/N)?

You then turn back to Ricca with a smile and gave a thumb up.

(Y/N): You betcha!

...

Next, you, Ricca, and Iris headed through the portal and headed to the other side.

Ricca: Arch-Lich...! This time, we'll cut you into pieces so you can never revive...Huh...? He's not here...?

The three of you looked around to see a bunch of floating stone platforms.

Ricca: Is this the World of Darkness...? It's a lot prettier than I imagined...