Chapter 18: Monster's Castle

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, you, Iris, and Ricca arrived at the island where the Arch-Lich was.

Ricca: So that's...the monster's castle...

(Y/N): So it seems...

You and Ricca looked up to see Iris descending down and you can notice that she looks exhausted.

(Y/N): So, got anything to report?

Iris: Yup...This whole place is squirming with the powerful magical energy of monsters...Ugh...Ack...It's making my chest tighten...I was away from Ricca for so long...

(Y/N): Thanks for scouting ahead.

Ricca: You look unwell Iris, did something happen?

Iris: Ugh...The monsters' magic was overwhelming me. Fairies are sensitive to changes in magic energy...

(Y/N): Oof, are you doing okay?

Iris: I'm fine...It'll eventually get better...if I stay near Ricca and her waves of holy magic.

Ricca: Really? Wouldn't you feel better if you stayed inside me?

Iris: I would, but I want to be aware of the monsters who lurk around us, so I need to stay outside as much as possible...

Ricca: I see...Don't push yourself. If it gets too hard, you can come inside me whenever you like.

(Y/N): Phrasing, Ricca.

Ricca: Wait, did I say something wrong?!

Iris: Yeah, you did. Heehee...You probably should be a little more sexually aware.

Ricca: ...Mind your own business. You too, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, you gotta sometimes learn about new things, Ricca. You may be kind-hearted, but you're still naive.

Ricca: *Sigh* Shut up...(Although...Iris used to say that she doesn't like joking around...She kinda reminds me...of my friend Olivia who married a man from the royal capital...)

(Y/N): Anyways, which location has the most powerful energy?

Iris: It's the top of the tower...That's where the powerfully evil magic is coming from. Arch-Lich is probably there...!

...

After getting through the obstacles, the three of you find petrified soldiers on the way.

Ricca: So many stone status...They look like soldiers...Wait, are they...!?

Iris: The mage did mention something like this...That there was a monster that turns people to stone on this island...

(Y/N): It better not be something that is worse than just a gazer...

Ricca: Yeah. Hey, Iris...Is there a way we can turn these people back to normal?