Chapter 20: Monster's Castle and Reuniting with Iris

-No One's P.O.V-

After defeating the Petrifying Beast which sets the soldiers free who were turned into stone.

Later, You, Ricca, Claret, and the soldiers moved in until Claret sensed a vast of evil energy coming to where everyone walked in.

So right now, everyone starts to fight all of the Arch-Lich's minions.

You were busy slicing down all of the goblins and the skeletons so the soldiers won't have a hard time fighting them.

Ricca finished off the orc right in front of her until she spoke up.

Ricca: There are still a lot of monsters out here...They keep coming no matter how many we kill.

Claret: Yes, it's like they're multiplying...I guess we should have to expect the base to be well-guarded.

(Y/N): No kidding!

Ricca: But they're not coming for us...Why is that...?

Port Town Captain: This behavior...Maybe they're trying to delay us.

Claret: They may be trying to buy time until the gate opens...I think Arch-Lich is close by...If so...!

(Y/N): Damn, I honestly hate these guys buying their master some time to get the gate open!

Claret: Ricca, (Y/N)! I'm going to create a hole in this horde of monsters! Please use it to move ahead!

Ricca: What...!? But then you and the soldiers will have to take on all these monsters yourself...!

Capital Soldier: We'll be alright! We got enough rest while we were petrified!

Port Town Soldier: This is for my father who was a sailor! I'll show you my worth as a man...!

(Y/N): Show them what you're made of boys! Keep that pride up!

Soldiers: Yeah!!!

Claret: I'm sure you two can defeat Arch-Lich! Iris would want you two to keep moving forward, too! Besides, you'll just go back to being a useless girl once you run out of magic, right? Then you should go while you still have energy left...!

Ricca: U-Useless...!? Well...you're not wrong...

(Y/N): Bruh, can we just get it over with, please?

Ricca: Fine. We'll move forward, find Iris, and defeat Arch-Lich...! Everyone...please promise us you'll be safe until then...!

Port Town Captain: Yes, you two...We'll leave it to you both then!

(Y/N): Thank you very much!

Claret: Take care, you two...Dragon Breath!

Claret then summons out an orange pentagram in front of her as she fires Dragon Breath as it destroys all of the enemies in front until you and Ricca dashed your way up top.

...

Ricca: Claret...Everyone...we have to hurry...we need to find Iris and defeat Arch-Lich...

(Y/N): Yeah, let's be careful and stay on our guard.

Ricca: Understood.

...

A bit of time passed after defeating the monsters, you and Ricca finally found Iris on the way.

Iris: Ah...! There you two are!

Ricca: Iris...?! Stop...!

Iris: Huh...?

(Y/N): Hm? What's wrong?