Crisis

*It was Chapter 2 Season 5, and Agent Kara "Storm" Jones of the Imagined Order is recording an audio log*

Storm: Reality log... *Sighs* Does it even matter? The Zero Point is unstable, do you get what that means? You must not, because you are doing nothing! I may regret what I'm about to do. If you're listening to this, I'm sorry, John. But you are a very different man that the one I fell in love with. You're blinded. The Imagined Order has been lying to you and you refuse to believe it. I'm going to stop the Zero Crisis.

*Days pass and the day of the Zero Crisis is here. Storm is in the Bridge with Midas and his agents, fighting I.O Guards.*

Midas: I need to get to the Portal Room to activate my Crisis Device. Cover me. *He orders his agents* Storm, follow me.

*TNTina lobs an explosive at the I.O Guards, clearing a path and sending debris everywhere.*

*Midas and Storm sprint to the Portal Room. When they get to the portal room, Midas starts punching in commands into the control panel.*

*Suddenly, more guards charge into the room. Agent John Jones (Storm's husband, who is loyal to the Imagined Order) is leading them.*

*Storm dodges a few shots and shoots back, keeping Midas clear while he activates the Device.*

*The room shakes as hidden conveyor belts move machinery to the island's surface. Midas' secret Crisis Device has activated.*

John Jones: You don't have to do this! The Imagined Order will give you a second chance, Storm.

Storm: By wiping my memories and making me a mindless servant!?

*John dodges the question*

John Jones: Think about Mia, our daughter. Think about what you're doing to her!

*Storm growls*

Storm: She's somewhere you'll never be able to find her. She'll never become like you.

*Up on the surface, the vulnerable and fractured Zero Point is encapsulated by rising machine parts. The result is a towering device  with the Zero Point in the center.*

*Midas puts his hands on the Device and it is wrapped in hundreds of layers of thick gold. It is durable enough to let the Zero Point heal over time. A Golden Spire. Midas falls over from the effort.*

Midas: We did it. *Midas says weakly* Let's get out of here, Kara.

*John and Kara are standing right across from each other across the room.*

John Jones: Don't make me kill you.

Storm: You lost. It's too late.

*John grins and steps back out of the room. Right before he leaves, he gives the I.O Guards an order.*

John Jones: Open fire.

*The guards raise their rifles and shoot down Storm. Midas runs toward John while the guards are distracted and tackles him to the ground.*

*Jones is taken by surprise and is unable to protect himself.*

*Midas kneels over John and punches him repeatedly in the face.*

*The guards chase after and shoot at Midas*

*Midas realizes he is outnumbered and picks up John's rift gun, which fell on the ground, and teleports away.*