Warden

*The Hunter and the Cube Queen are flying to the meteor while the other Enforcers hold back the horde behind them.*

Four: Get to the meteor. Then the Cube Queen needs to blast it to dust.

Cube Queen: I need to gather my power. Years of being in IO captivity have weakened me.

Hunter: How long do you need?

Cube Queen: I need a few weeks. But I understand that I only have minutes.

*The group arrives at the meteor. The shadows stop and stare at them, like there is an invisible barrier.*

*The meteor is in stasis, completely still, but it could accelerate and hit the island at any given moment.*

Cube Queen: The spirits are afraid of something... Or someone in that meteor.

Hunter: Whoever it is might be behind all this.

Four: Let's go get em.

*The squad goes into a tunnel in the meteor.*

???: I see you've finally found me. *It is a reverberating voice, a voice that gives goosebumps to even the Enforcers.*

???: You see, I'm not from around here. I'm from another Reality Zero.

Four: That's impossible. There's only one Reality Zero, and it's the center of the Omniverse.

???: You thought you were special? The Creoverse is even greater that the Omniverse!

Hunter: 'Creoverse'? There's no such thing.

???: I'm no liar. The Creoverse consists of infinite Reality Zeros. Infinite Zero Points.

Four: Why are you messing with our world then?

???: I thought it would be fun. Your Omniverse is kinda shitty. I'm doing you guys a favor.

Hunter: Who do you think you are, judging whether we get to exist or not!?

???: Oh me? *A dark figure chuckles as it emerges from a corner.*

Wrath: I am the Warden of the Underworld, Wrath!