7 Days Left

*The Origin is holding another mission briefing. With the Seven, Mia, and Jones.*

Origin: First, the topic of our effort to take the Daily Bugle. In four days we will launch a final attack to take back the Bugle. I want all of you to train as hard as you can. Imagined, show Mia around the island and show her the IO's weapons and tactics. Scientist, I need the battle bus tactical upgrade plans ASAP. Order, plant a data scraper on the blimp at the Bugle. Jones, gather intel about the supply chain the IO has going to the Bugle. We need more info before we launch an attack...

*After Origin's boring briefing, Mia meets with the Imagined outside the Sanctuary.*

Imagined: The old man's told me to teach you, but something tells me you've already got all the important skills like knowing how to shoot a gun and knock someone out.

Mia: Midas taught me everything I know.

Imagined: Who's that? Eh, doesn't matter. What does matter is destroying that IO supply chain.

Mia: The Origin said not to attack yet .

Imagined: Ok, so first thing you need to know about me: I don't follow the Origin's orders. That's my sister's thing.

Mia: So how do you plan on taking down the supply chain?

Imagined: Improvise. You got armor or a gun?

Mia: Both are damaged beyond repair.

Imagined: Bummer. Guess we'll borrow Foundation's right laser blaster.

Mia: How?

*The Imagined grins*

Imagined: He naps around this time. Best time to snatch it.