Collision Course

*The Hunter, The Cube Queen, Slone, Jones, the Enforcers, the IO's prisoners, and IO guards are all standing behind a huge metal door. The door opens and it leads to IO's Command Cavern. They march out and are immediately assaulted by red shadows.*

Jones: These things just keep coming!

*The entire group is holding their ground and destroying shadow after shadow, but there are too many.*

Slone: Hunter! Take the Elite Squadron and the Cube Queen and fly through that opening on the roof. We'll catch up eventually!

*The Hunter nods and goes with the Enforcers and the Cube Queen into the sky.*

Cube Queen: *To one of the Enforcers* Look what they've done to you...

Hunter: I don't think they talk back. You know that Enforcer?

Cube Queen: A long time ago. But both of us have changed since then.

*A female Enforcer speaks*

Female Enforcer: The male Enforcers don't talk. They can't. Something about the IO programming their brains.

Hunter: You talk! What's your name?

Female Enforcer: I used to have a name. Paradigm. Now I'm Enforcer Number Four. These two are the Sisters, Enforcers Number One and Two.

*The other two female Enforcers nod at them.*

Four: The guy that the Cube Queen is talking to is the Cube King, or Enforcer Number Three. The others are Five, Six, and Seven. Don't know their other names.

Hunter: Why do you work for the IO?

Four: I'm interested in omniversal peace. And with my technological expertise, I'm a valued member.

Hunter: You call this peace?

Four: Hmp.

*Suddenly, a shadow grabs One out of the sky.*

Two: Sister!

*She swoops down and shoots the shadow with a wrist rocket.*

Hunter: They fly!?

Four: We need to fly to that meteor and find a way to send it off it's course.

*One flies back to them*

One: Easier said that done. We got company!

*The group looks behind them and sees a swarm of thousands of shadows zooming towards them.*