Revelations

*The Hunter and Evie's squad are standing victoriously over defeated IO guards.*

Evie: Thanks for the help, but we should really head back to base before the Enforcers get here.

The Hunter: Who are the Enfor-

*A projectile falls from the sky and explodes next to them.*

*Evie and her squad have bloody marks and bruises from the missile, but the Hunter is fine thanks to her armor.*

Evie: THATS the Enforcers! Let's get outta here! *Evie and her squad flee.*

*The IO's Elite Squadron, or the 7 Enforcers, shoot from the sky and land around Mia.*

*One Enforcer places a device on the ground and a rift portal opens from it. John Jones and a squad of IO guards walk through it and the portal closes behind them.*

Jones: That armor's impressive, but who are you exactly?

*The Enforcers stand motionless around Mia.*

The Hunter: I'm Mia, daughter of Midas! I'm not scared of you or your "Enforcers."

Jones: MIA!? Stand down. *He orders his Enforcers and guards.* Your father is Midas? Midas is dead.

Mia: Yeah, the IO killed my father!

Jones: No, Mia. I AM your father.

Mia: What? No! That's impossible!

Jones: Midas took you from me when you were still young. He hid you away and raised you himself, so he could use you as a bargaining chip during the war.

Mia: Midas would never use me like that... You're lying!

Jones: You are Mia Jones, my last living child.

Mia: What happened to the others?

Jones: That was long ago. Before I joined the Imagined Order, I had another family. But when I joined the IO, they granted me immortality. They died, but I have grandchildren. And then I met your mother, and after that we had you.

Mia: What happened to my mother?

Jones: She was a traitor to the Imagined Order.

Mia: YOU KILLED HER!?

Jones: I did not kill her.

Mia: So who did?

Jones: The guards around the Zero Point that day. I couldn't do anything about it...

Mia: So why do you work for the Imagined Order!? They killed my mother, your wife! They even took your previous life and family away from you!

Jones: In the true balance of the omniverse, small sacrifices like those are worth it to keep order. To gain knowledge to pass on.

Mia: Pass on to who if your loved ones are gone?

*Jones looks directly at Mia.*

Jones: I have searched for you a long time, my daughter. To teach you the ways of the Imagined Order. Come with me, and together we can unlock the key to the omniverse, and beyond!

*Mia shakes her head.* 

Mia: I'll never join you.

Jones: To be honest, kid, I wasn't really asking.

*Two female Enforcers grab Mia's arms and a towering huge Enforcer walks forward and knocks Mia out.*