9 Days Left

*Mia is settling in to her new home at the Sanctuary. The Origin has requested she meet the rest of the Seven in ten minutes. She wears a clothes that the Seven gave to her. Her armor sits in a scrap pile, destroyed from her first encounter Wrath.*

*Mia walks to the main building in the Sanctuary to meet the Seven.*

The Origin: All of you, I would like to introduce a guest from across the Creoverse, the Hunter!

Mia: Hey everyone.

*Other than Origin and Mia, the Scientist is in the room, along with The Foundation, the Imagined, and the Order.*

The Foundation: We're having a meeting, sit down.

The Origin: As I was saying, the Imagined Order has dedicated their troops to defending the Daily Bugle. We need to take down the blimp and....

*The Imagined whispers to Mia*

Imagined: Hey. I'm the Imagined. Origin's battle plans are boring. The gist is, beat up the bad guys. Do you by any chance know a Genō in your world?

Mia: Umm... No, I don't think so. Sorry.

Imagined: Dang it. Well thanks fo-

Origin: Imagined, if you can't listen to my briefing maybe I should send you out to train the Loopers for a day instead.

Imagined: Sorry old man.

*The Order gives a scolding look at her sister.*

Origin: ...and THAT is my master plan to cripple the IO's forces in that area. Any questions?

*A voice comes from the entrance*

???: Yes, one question! Can you say that again, in simple terms. Some people in here may not understand. Not me, of course. I deeeefinitely know what you're talking about.

*The Origin shakes his head.*

The Origin: Glad you could join us, Jones.

Mia: WHAT!?