Agents

???: As soon as the Imagined Order and the Loopers arrived on their new island of Apollo, the Imagined Order got right to work on colonizing their new territory. They ruled from the Bridge and studied the secrets of the omniverse. One I.O agent from the Doomsday Division, Midas, gained permission from his bosses to create an organization known as GHOST to explore the island... But it had a hidden purpose. Midas had a daughter and wanted for her to live free from the Loop. He decided all Loopers deserved freedom, so he asked his brilliant daughter to build a device powered by the Golden Touch, to free the Loop.

???: As Midas built his GHOST empire, a rival gang called SHADOW decided they wanted control of the island. They clashed, and there were spies on both sides. Midas was a spy, too. When the time came to activate his Device, Midas and his daughter swapped sides and lead SHADOW.

???: Midas' device seemed flawless but the Imagined Order was one step ahead. One of their finest agents, Agent John Jones, was able to mess around with the Device, and instead of pushing back the storm, the device did something else. Something not even Jones calculated.

???: It flipped the island.