Battle at the Bugle

*Foundation punches a guard, sending it into the sky.*

*Midas, who is in a golden battlesuit, stabs a few guards with his wrist blades.*

Mia: I'm going to go into the Bugle building you three take the streets and apartments.

Foundation: Okay! *He slams into an apartment building.*

*Mia climbs into a window and body slams a guard. Mia does not have her armor, but she does have a rifle.*

*From the west side, loads of IO planes fly in. After that, Slone marches in with Gunnar and Prowler and hundreds of guards and tanks.*

*Midas uses his battlesuit to fly up and take down some planes.*

*Mia runs out onto the streets.*

Mia: Midas! Give me a lift over to Slone!

*Midas flies down and grabs Mia by the arm, leaving her near Slone.*

*Foundation walks toward Slone, his fists powered up.*

*Gunnar walks up and powers up his gauntlets.*

Gunnar: Round 3, heh.

*Foundation swings his fist at Gunnar, punching him across the face.*

Gunnar: Is that all you got!?

*Gunnar socks Foundation on the chin.*

Foundation: Ugh!

*Foundation falls down then quickly jumps up. He punches Gunnar then grabs his face and slams it onto the floor.*

*While on the ground, Gunnar grabs Foundation's shoulders and swings him above him, and now Foundation is on the concrete.*

*Foundation kicks Gunnar in his stomach, grabs his arm, and makes Gunnar hit himself.*

*Gunnar twists his arm back at Foundation and hits him in the face.*

*Foundation punches Gunnar in his chin, then he grabs his railgun and shoots Gunnar.*

*Gunnar gets absorbed into a rift and disappears.*

Foundation: That's what you ge-

*Prowler hits Foundation in the back three times swiftly*

*Foundation crashes into one of the buildings. He quickly gets up but he suit is damaged pretty bad.*

*The Origin shoots up a flare of Cube fire and that gives the Seven troops the signal to charge in.*

*Origin lands next to Foundation and shoots Prowler with a Cube Corruption beam*

*Prowler dodges and slashes at Origin*

*The Origin sidesteps and punches Prowler in the rib.*

*There is a dent in the Prowler's armor where he was pinched and he retreats.*

*Meanwhile, Mia and John are engaged in a firefight with Slone and some guards.*

Slone: Glad you could join us, Jones. Who's that with you?

John: Nunya.

Slone: Nunya?

John: Nunya business! *Jones shoots Slone in the arm, but her vest protects her.*

*Slone curses many times and retaliates with a grenade.*

Mia: Watch out!

*Mia tackles her father away from the grenade, both of them are momentarily safe.*

*Midas flies down in front of Slone and kicks her.*

*Slone regains her footing and hits Midas in the face with the backend of her rifle.*

*Mia sprints to Slone and tries to take her rifle.*

Slone: *Struggling* Three on one! No fair.

*Slone pushes Mia away and teleports away using a portal device.*

John: Yeah Slone, run like a coward.

Origin: You three, on the blimp, now. I want it out of the sky. I'm taking Foundation back to the Sanctuary, he's injured.

John: I'm not surprised. He was taking on the IO's best and won. Did you see how he slammed Gunnar on the concrete!

Origin: More blimp destroying, less talk. Go!