Proposition

*Mia is awoken from her unpleasant dream by metallic pounding on her cell door. She walks over and sees the hatch open. Staring through is one of the Enforcers, one with hands that are lit up by some orange-purple energy.*

Female voice: *From the neighboring cell* If it's an Enforcer at your door, I guess I'll most likely never speak with you again. If you make it out of this place alive, come back for your cellmate, the Cube Queen.

Mia: What!?

Cube Queen: Ta-ta!

*The Enforcer opens the cell door and grabs Mia's arm. Surprisingly, the energy on the Enforcer's hands doesn't harm Mia, it just tickles.*

*The Enforcer marches Mia through dimly lit hallways with cell doors on the sides until they reach an elevator.*

*After an awkward and silent elevator ride, the Enforcer takes Mia to an office. They go in and the Enforcer lets go of Mia and stands guard at the door.*

Slone: Hello there...

Mia: Whoever you are, know that I will burn this facility, and your tyranny, to the ground.

Slone: Whatever you say. Agent Jones says you're his daughter. Midas' best playing card. Well, now that Midas is gone, and you're ours, there's not much more to do other than wipe out the remaining Resistance forces. And my boss has a plan for that.

*Slone taps a remote and a hologram appears on a table.*

Slone: This is the Collider. Based off an older design that Midas came up with back when he worked for us.

*The Collider in the hologram charges up and creates a shockwave, which spreads through the entire island, destroying the entire holographic map.*

*Mia gasps*

Slone: It should work, except it doesn't. We're missing something. 

*The hologram changes to show Jules' face.*

Slone: Midas told all his secrets to his biological daughter, Jules. She knows how to get the Collider working. And you know how to find Jules.

Mia: Even if I did know, which I don't, why would I help you?

Slone: I know that you know, because we've been intercepting messages between her and the Resistance for months. And as for why you should help... If you refuse...

*Another image appears on the screen. It is camera footage of all the cells. Hundreds of Loopers.*

Slone: If you refuse... They all die.