2 Days Left

*After the Seven reclaimed the Daily Bugle, the Origin explained to everyone that there was no time to rest, and that the battle was won but not the war. The day after the battle was spent healing the wounded. The day after that, the Origin called for another meeting.*

The Origin: Our performance during the battle at the Bugle was impressive, but this only means that from now on, the IO will strengthen themselves as well. From now on we focus our troops are reclaiming Condo Canyon. And the Seven must focus our efforts on taking down Wrath. In three days, this Saturday, the Seven and their allies will band together to stop Wrath's rampage on this Omniverse. Strengthen your bodies as well as your minds for this coming battle. You'll need the extra strength.

*After the meeting, Scientist meets with Mia.*

Scientist: Seeing as your armor is lying in a scrap pile in your room, I took the liberty of creating some new armor for you. I changed a couple things, but the main features are all still there, like the wings. The suit's in your room.

Mia: Thanks Scientist.

Scientist: No problem. Since the Paradigm's gone for now, you're basically temporary Seven member. Obviously, Foundation hasn't approved that but who cares?

*Mia nods and goes to try on her new suit.*